Ryan Reynolds is a simp

“Blake Lively’s Glowing White Bikini Photo Proves Ryan Reynolds Is the Ultimate Instagram Husband”

Nothing worse than seeing men not only allow their wives to post revealing photos of their body to the world but also take the photos themselves.

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/2615843/blake-lively-white-bikini-photo-rare/amp/

Attached: 6A1CA8FE-A2E3-4772-8E14-BBD9376870EB.jpg (1038x1023, 462.15K)

Who cares dude I send dick pics to people I don't even know all the time and I'm a married man

Based

Fpbp

>the lives of celebrities matters

I encourage my wife to dress like a slut because it makes everyone seethe with jealousy. Virgins will never know this feel.

that's a man

Fucking chad

Attached: 1658707609146164.gif (498x367, 277.63K)

I'm always showing my lady off. Go get laid fag.

No one is seething with jealousy. You care way too much about what other people think of you.

Captcha: MS4SK

>Nothing worse than seeing men
give a shit about instagram

>>Look what I get to fuck and you don't

Yeah, really simp.

You must be a mudslime

HEY!!!! DEADPOOL!!!! I’m still alive over here dude!!! You’re seriously giving me a hard time with all these dudes I have to cut down. Seriously can we talk now??

I can only stare at the face wart. Hideous.

Is that what it’s about?

Seems to me that if a guy is doing this he’s essentially participating in advertising his wife’s sexual market value to a massive number of dudes which benefits only her.

They are both living idols. Showing off means nothing since they can both technically have anyone. The rules are different. It's not like an accountant with a hot wife who could cheat upwards physically/status wise.

>"Oh Ryan, fuck my masculine pussy, while you tongue my face wart"
This is how it goes down

Publicity is their career, dumbfuck. If that's the career of choice, it's part of the job to do that.

This, they have no rules. That's why many kill themselves slowly with drugs and alcohol. I rather be happy anonymous than such narcissistic bullshit.

>Hollywood couple posts revealing photos for attention
Absolutely shocking

Attached: 1546221844343.jpg (900x900, 60.36K)

fpbp