“but canceling student loan debt would be unfair to those that paid theirs off”

“but canceling student loan debt would be unfair to those that paid theirs off”

Attached: 68437EDC-98C0-4E2F-BB23-6EDAA65A860D.jpg (1500x922, 112.04K)

The question is what can we do to ensure no one who doesn't qualify for a student loan ever receives one again?

>I got a degree in a field that doesn't pay
>I need all the hard working people that started a business to pay for my fuck up

I'm gonna keep going to college and spending 10k each time. Thanks for footing the bill.

>oy vey its anudda shoah

>hard working people that started a business to pay for my fuck up
except they aren't.

Unfair to tax payers who didnt know their money was gonna be used to randomly pay off others peoples debt

Oink oink, pay up! You won’t do SHIT so start paying you fucking cucked bitch.

>younger generation learns government will bail out scam victims
Thanks for the ez shekels dumb goy.

this is an 18+ site thanks

>>>disney.com

anyone with a college degree should be sent to a hard labor camp for 30 years

>didnt know their money was gonna be used to randomly pay off others peoples debt
except it isn't.

Am i the only one one here who doesnt have a problem with this? Its only fair that older generations are the ones getting ass fucked for a change.

Start oinking! You’re getting cucked by me and you’re not gonna do anything about it!

what is?

Nah, pay up you dumb bitch!

no kiddo, you live with your mother and have a bed time

>>>disney.com this should be more your speed, thanks

so if i take out 10k right now will that be erased or is i only a one time thing

Just allow a tax write-off for anyone who paid off more than $10,000 of college debt. If you never went into debt to pay off your college you don't get the $10,000. Simple as.
>Muh hypothetical gains!
Hypothetically there was no way of ever knowing you'd get $10,000 written off your taxes. Just take the tax credit.

Wishful thinking, pay my loans piggy!

Attached: Me_irl.jpg (1242x1096, 120.21K)

How fucking moronic. If the people getting run over voluntarily chose to lie on the track why should anyone have to rescue them?

Student loans are very low-interest, very flexible, and most importantly they were agreed to. In business, as with everything in life, you are responsible to honour your agreements. Believing that you are somehow entitled to have other people pay this debt of yours is so pathetic.

Do you think the government should bail out bad financial decisions?

I want my crypto losses paid!!!
and my failure in the market!
The government should give me my money back!

idc lol collapse the economy

I got accepted into a college with a scholarship.
Looked into tuition and said fuck that.
NOW YOURE TELLKNG ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR STUPID FUCKING DECISIONS??

THATS RIGHT PAYPIGGIES THIS IS NOW /FINDOM/

GIB ALL THOSE DUCATS SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND PAY FOR THIS!

Attached: Boogie2988 SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY FOR THIS!.jpg (860x960, 108.86K)

Oink oink sounds like you’re about to pay up!

What about unfair to the fucking taxpayere who didn't take out fucking loans. why the fuck am I subsidizing retards who can't figure out how to pay their debts when I'm paying mine just fine

HAHAHAHAAAHHHAAA you are the dumbest nigger of the known universe. older people will die long before you pay off that 30 trillion you owe.
kick the can down the road slave. chose to not pay yourself off.
holy shit young people are double-triple-exponentially stupid hahahahaha

So the democrats just gonna pull this one every two years before elections?

>see a trolley car racing down the tracks running people over who voluntarily laid down on the tracks
>lay down on the tracks anyway

You mean stop lending 100s of thousands of dollars to graphics art major thay may make 30k a year managong starbux? You mau be on to something

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 74.76K)

>he thinks wagies can't tell who has degrees and who does not
enjoy your spit flavored starbucks and mcdonalds goyslop and 400% marked up car repair bill