This flag is ruined, we're a bunch of chinese and indian and assorted niggers now. All this flag represents is chinese

This flag is ruined, we're a bunch of chinese and indian and assorted niggers now. All this flag represents is chinese.

Attached: 6m04zrxmzm0z.jpg (560x768, 52.32K)

>ruined
Are you joking, thanks to the destruction and global humiliation of Canada it has never been easier to leafpost. You can make the worst 0/10 shitpost and mutts will just assume it was posted by an ESL canuck.

It's illegal to say that

Attached: gaaaay.jpg (1280x1091, 150.74K)

poor canada i liked you guys, At least we're rotting together.

Attached: canadapastvsmodern.png (2169x1458, 1.77M)

I miss when my mental image of Canada was hockey and strange verbal tics

Are you out of gas in Canada now? Should't you be on the highway or something? Tuut-tuut-

rise up leafs

I miss ye olde canada...

feel ya leafbra

That isn't the flag my Leaf.
This is.

Attached: 1648409709032.png (600x300, 19.3K)

yep you are a WEF state

i hear they are destroying all the trucker companies that participated in the protests

>dabs on canada

Attached: based.png (1200x600, 57.47K)

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ANGLOSCUM!

Attached: quebec.jpg (1280x1028, 293.92K)

damn it feels good to be albertan

They are literally manufacturing the consent for a Ministry of Truth to protect journalists as we speak. Anti-government sentiment of any kind will be identified with support of Putin and will be considered as racist and illegal.

Even legitimate criticism against Trudeau's ministers results in Liberal MPs calling you a racist these days. Even as an academic of Jewish heritage wondering basically why the kid gloves for dealing with a scandal where Trudeau's government paid half a million dollars to an antisemite.

Attached: capture.png (590x684, 299.03K)

hahahha jews vs shitskins. gotta love it.

>i hear they are destroying all the trucker companies that participated in the protests
I wish I could trust our media to report on it. Though I heavily suspect that since they AREN'T reporting on how the evil mean trucker companies aren't suffering and why is the government not hurting them, that in fact they are. Like most Canadians probably think the Freedom Convoy method of protesting is new to Canada. It's not. There have been convoy protests for years now, but never reported on at all.

>press 5 to suicide

the thread

I don't care.
I am Québécois.
C'est pas mon drapeau.

Attached: Drapeau du Québec.jpg (3840x2160, 2.74M)

>we're a bunch of chinese, indian and nigger
You forgot to mention the fucking huge majority of progressive faggot whites who allowed this to happen

Attached: 1594435434602.jpg (224x224, 4.58K)

Toé.
Toé j't'aime mon chum.