Which one is better? Who has the better culture, media, etc

Which one is better? Who has the better culture, media, etc.

Attached: A8A88153-3837-4500-AF80-C1BE17316737.jpg (600x384, 51.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rklqzA-yP3g&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhm no question glorious nippon has suck sugoi and desu waifus that are absolutely kawai and gomenesu

North Korea

Attached: 1658834244865317.jpg (1024x646, 119.42K)

japan 1000X over korea is just an american puppet ste and kpop is just a rendition of western pop escept in korea. some of that goes on in japan too but theyre MUCH more creative and many artists there escape it entirely if theyd liek to. also, japanese culture > korean culture, obviously.

Based and checked

Japan has quails… so…

Attached: 05FAE08B-1700-4B85-95F2-D49C759127F0.jpg (680x516, 389.69K)

based t b h. north korean music is 50000X better than kpop

youtube.com/watch?v=rklqzA-yP3g&feature=emb_title

Japs don't eat dogs so they are better by default. But we all know Mongolia is the best east asian nation.

>Mongolia
>best east asian nation.
>yet i didnt even know it was still a country

Japan, but both seem pretty cool

china

Norks are the only real people in that region
Men are using make-up. Plastic surgery is a norm. Degenerate culture. There is no hope

Japan was cleaner when I went to both. More drunk dudes in SK as well

Korea for embracing the Church more and having a prettier countryside (not that Japan is ugly either). Japan for it's art and industry.

South Korea.
Japan is too sunken in debt and about to enter hyper inflation. Almost half the country are old people, and they are not having enough kids. Korea has lower fertility but the childlessness is a recent problem, Japan is been having that problem for decades.

no debate, Japan. you can take the aryans of the east or a group of plastic monkeys who emulate niggers

stop acting like Japan is the only developed country in Asia. South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and I'm sure a couple others are First World Countries in that region too.

Attached: 1632544483349.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

maybe by your disgusting spic standards lol

Attached: 1648087918377.jpg (680x535, 66.5K)

One of them is a soulless hyper-consumerist shit hole with no culture.

South Korea is easy for Westerners to understand

Japan is hard mode.

Japan has more appeal than South Korea except for media that caters to women.

Not a huge anime fan so I say SK

Both are Westernized and doomed but South Korea is more conservative in the modern day so them.

Japan

It will always be Japan

>red, or blue?
How abput rejecting shill spam and actually posting legitimate content?

not a huge anime fan either but still, japan is the obvious choice unless youre fucking blind.

>South Korea is easy for Westerners to understand
bc south korea is basically a look alike of america with a dominant korean population instead of whites. thats really it. its just the mini version of america in asia.

Attached: 1661474434749.png (1600x900, 1.45M)

Japan has fugging samurai and ninjas.

Attached: Samuraiguy.jpg (1190x1785, 319.35K)