Dems are going to win again, aren't they

Dems are going to win again, aren't they

Attached: 1660534696098711m.jpg (1024x952, 80.04K)

>”win”

Unless the GOP grows some brains and starts buying more votes than these demons.

You always win when you rig the game user

Attached: s50gj21HEjnEV5bA.webm (1042x476, 262.07K)

Show me one example in history of a regime that only defrauded one election once but never again after that. It’s actually not hard because there’s lots who won by fraud to get into power and then never bothered having an election again.

Hopefully, just so that this Jewmocracy can collapse faster
DEATH TO AMERIKWA

Attached: 1647066282186.jpg (589x672, 109.88K)

I'm pissed off that we have numerous bailouts now for niggers and troons.

Yeah
The only question is how long Biden is going to cling to his wretched husk of a body

GOP is anti trump.

they will act surprised and angry when trump is arrested. but then they will run disantis as pres kristi haleyas vp, and then be done with trump. and the uniparty will continue to rule

thanks for paying your taxes, just got my student loans wiped out

What did ZOG mean by this?

Attached: 1659059149079875.jpg (1024x1024, 129.98K)

i'm reminded who to vote for every time i'm at the gas pump

If Trump offered student loan forgiveness instead of pledging to give blacks billions of dollars of gibs, he'd be president right now.

Yes, that's the point. The normies must be outraged into action. Then the gulag.

Right now is the dumbest time for the GOP to gain any power since we will still be in deadlock only now the media will just blame the right for everything. Keep giving dems power so people have no excuses when defending them.

Yes

Attached: brandon.jpg (874x1955, 108.57K)

>IT'S SHOWER TIME, ASHLEY!

Joe Biden is a pedophile and the father of a crackhead pedophile son

Attached: bq-5c695a1bd7b93.jpg (720x720, 101.19K)

Dems will win every election from now on cause they’ve rigged the vote with immigration and voting machines.

Never underestimate the ability of republicans to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Too many of trump's picks won primaries thanks to dem crossovers knowing helping unelectable people get on the ticket. I'm looking at you, Herschel Walker.