How does telling a priest about sins get rid of them? Do Protestants have no confession at all...

How does telling a priest about sins get rid of them? Do Protestants have no confession at all? How do they get rid of their sins then?

Attached: i-2 (23).jpg (666x1079, 100.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
livefaith.tv/richards-books/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
universalistheretic.blogspot.com/
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protestants are sin incarnate, they have rejected the Roman Church and for this will spend eternity in hell.

Actually i think Christianity is more about the christian spirit then rituals.

in theory it is because voicing your sins to another person prevents denial

it all go back to the beginning practices of psychology. the exorcist was the first practicing psychologist.

Based

>How does telling a priest about sins get rid of them?
It doesnt
>Do Protestants have no confession at all?
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>How do they get rid of their sins then?
Jesus
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

cloistering is the key to catharsis

btw, having forgiveness of sins isnt an arbitrary event, the penalty for every sin ever committed has to be paid, because God has to punish sin. Jesus Christ paid for all the sins of mankind when he died and rose again, so forgiveness of sins can only come by having your sins imputed to Christ and having his sinlessness imputed to you. Without this atonement, there is no forgiveness of sin. Confessing your sins doesnt make them forgiven

protestants have no conception of sin, so there is no need to confess them or get rid of them. everything is permissible under protestantism, there is simply no distinction between good and evil whatsoever
at least that's what i learned in my presbytarian church. there's no hell and everyone goes to heaven and uh just like be nice and stuff, okay? god loves you no matter what you do :^)
maybe other sects are different, i dunno

I'm sorry you were taught that, that goes totally against the bible. God punishes sin, and everyone has sinned, so the only way to have forgiveness of sins is through Christ, and everyone who isnt trusting in Christ for forgiveness will face God's punishment. That's what the Bible teaches

Jesus always does the will of his Father, if his Father wants to save all then all will be saved because Jesus always accomplishes his Father's will! Every link below teaches that God will save all mankind. I have learned from all of them. The guys below teach the 2 gospels truth (I can be wrong about this, but this is what I currently believe, first link explains the 2 gospels) gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/ goodnewsgospel.info/ thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/ concordant.org/ gracetruth.co.uk/ martinzender.com/ concordantgospel.com/ [lists youtube channels that teach this stuff + discord invite] biblestudentsnotebook.com/ studyshelf.com/videos/ reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/ saviourofall.org/ livefaith.tv/richards-books/ goedbericht.nl/english/ bibleanalytics.ca/index.html universalistheretic.blogspot.com/ The guys below mix the two gospel into one, but their is much truth here theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm (they have a mix of 2 gospel teachers and 1 gospel teachers) theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm bible-truths.com/ askelm.com/ iswasandwillbe.com/ godskingdom.org/ godsplanforall.com/ tentmaker.org/ makepeacewithjesus.org/ Save the links to a notepad document + bookmark them for further reading

fuck off calvinist
2Pe_3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1Ti_4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

God wants everyone to be saved, people individually choose to not be saved

They can use your sins against you. Black mail. Leverage. Just like scientology.

The Bible is a pile of shit

You're saying this out of ignorance, so it wont be held against you but anyway, why do you think so?

>How does telling a priest about sins get rid of them?
No, atoning your sins does get rid of them. Talking to a priest helps, but you must atone to get rid of sins.

this
op is a retard who doesnt realize how priests and churches work
some confessions work just to ease the guilty feeling of those who confess
others are used to blackmail or to warn the police or members of your community

It's between you and God. God knows your heart and hears all things, you don't need a middleman to repent.

I'm no god botherer, but i think it's about accountability

like how nobody holds a stupidass woman accountable for her idiot actions, so she continues to do it. this is the opposite.

seems like it should make for a better people

Satan made him do it. He's one of zur (((Devil's children))).

>How do they get rid of their sins then?
We don't.
PROTESTANTS GO INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!!

You don’t get rid of them.
They are forgiven.

Telling a priest about your sins doesn't get rid of them, but he has to offer you forgiveness for them or else he implicates himself in what you did by fapping to it while you tell him. Protestants don't get rid of their sins, they just don't care about them because ain't nobody gonna do anything about it, bitches.

Loads of people say blasphemous stuff out of ignorance, doesnt mean that theyre beyond the point of salvation
Its always good to give people the benefit of the doubt

They are all demon driven. Won't make Friends with the evil- destroy it