Washington Post TEARS Biden's student loan forgiveness a new asshole

>The loan-forgiveness decision is even worse. Widely canceling student loan debt is regressive. It takes money from the broader tax base, mostly made up of workers who did not go to college, to subsidize the education debt of people with valuable degrees.
>The unemployment rate for people with bachelor’s degrees and higher is just 2 percent. It’s hard to make the case that college graduates are still facing an unprecedented crisis.
>Though Mr. Biden’s plan includes an income cap, the threshold does not reflect need or earnings potential, meaning white-collar professionals with high future salaries stand to benefit.
>Mr. Biden’s plan is also expensive — and likely inflationary.
>Together, these policies would nullify nearly a decade’s worth of deficit reduction from the Inflation Reduction Act.
>Mr. Biden’s student loan decision will not do enough to help the most vulnerable Americans. It will, however, provide a windfall for those who don’t need it — with American taxpayers footing the bill.
archive ph/SD5rX
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/08/24/biden-student-loan-forgiveness-mistake/

BRANDONBROS, WASHINGTON POST WAS OUR FRIEND

Attached: washingtoncompost.png (1204x626, 559.59K)

Why does msm hate Biden so much?

Attached: 1661405264088062m.jpg (801x1024, 109.04K)

That's just an op ed anyone can write one of tho-
>By: Editorial Board
Oh shit they really have turned on the old man.

>for borrowers experiencing economic distress
you god damned kike kys

>Together, these policies would nullify nearly a decade’s worth of deficit reduction from the Inflation Reduction Act
kek, they really think that bill will reduce inflation?

And I'll add, Trump should've asked for an Immigration Reform Act where it's nothing but money for the wall.

It's literally a tax on the service class to fund their masters whips lol

WApost is basically Bezos' mouthpiece. He was against Trump because he felt Trump was a threat to Amazon's long-term health, and he opposes Biden for the same reason (but for different reasons, if that makes sense).

Thanks Bezos!

It's a terrible idea on a national level, but it helps me out personally, so I'm Ridin with Biden now!

We're living in a clown world anyway, might as well enjoy the ride

>inflationary
Sorry thats not a real thing anymore. DEBOOONKED

Wahhhhhhhhh

And Nancy Pelosi had a shitfit over this.
Went live on tv saying the executive has no power or authority to make this decision and that the “purse” of the economy resides in the house of reps.
Biden is trying to pass this under emergency powers act

>Jeff Bezos paper is critical of shit that could increase his taxes and decrease his slave workforce
Colour me surprised.

looks like an incredibly expensive election year subsidy for the parts of Biden's base who need a reminder to vote in midterms.

Should've just capped the interest rate on student loans at just barely above inflation or something, that would actually help people pay them off long term and not require massive inflation subsidies. Or just change the law so you can declare bankruptcy on student loans again, then the banks will make them manageable in a hurry.

So not only are boomers seething but rich boomers are as well. If kikes are mad then I consider this a win.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

How can an establishment puppet be a threat to Amazon's long term health?

awwwwwww daddy bozos' currency evaporating with each inflated day burned

>The Boomer cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Shit like this is how you know the loan decision is going to be good for Americans under 40. They're terrified of any decision that exclusively benefits the young at their expense because it reminds them that their time is almost at an end.

>decades worth
The bill is like a week old. This should be a redpill for people on how and why bills get passed and how and why candidates campaign the way they do. from climate to debt, bills are passed based on what they believe the future will be and then project that future onto the present and then talk like it everything the bill promised would happen did happen.

All I can say is be prepared for a lot more teachers strikes

All you need to do is look at percentages
Most do not have college debt or a university degree
So most people will be pissed off about this

GOD HATES USURY

Attached: 1647539689105.jpg (615x320, 70.58K)

the problem with this forgiveness is...what about next year? What about seniors in high school this year? Do they get forgiven every year? Why wouldnt i take out 10k for loans every year then. Its a slippery slope into more money being wasted. The real fix is fucking colleges for what they did. They forced BAs to be a requirement and then upped the price of tuition by almost 1000%. So they made what they offer useless and extremely expensive. The real problem is the scam that is the modern university system here in america.

>What about seniors in high school this year?
Fuck them got mine.

Attached: 1656629611639.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

>because it reminds them that their time is almost at an end.
Lmao do you really think like this? Based retard