How do we save Mexico?

How do we save Mexico?

Attached: 86EB6CF5-EBB8-4BF3-94C8-9D6740B9B326.jpg (425x338, 15.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXJpRQYdow4
boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are becoming Mexico, you are being conquered by big, fertile latina ass (my favourite)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-07-13-at-9.43.39-PM-e1657766702540.png (2657x1389, 2.14M)

kill all male spics, impregnate the latinas

youtube.com/watch?v=OXJpRQYdow4

Attached: 1659964805045668.jpg (449x345, 23.58K)

She’s not Latina, she’s Pacific Islander

get rid of the mexicans....

Nah they're pretty based but they're also easily corruptible. Need to re-vamp their government and create more oversight for it. Problem is they'll need ass kickers to take out the cartel from somewhere abroad and every national level force seems pretty cucked.

stop selling guns to cartels

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 09.png (752x1330, 829.51K)

Start to end the your gringo slavery and hang out with us, your Bros of South America

Be less the México of american series and more the Mexico of Chavo del Ocho

1. Dissolve the Mexican federal government
2. Bring the Mexican states into the United States of America.
3. Deport all Sub-Saharan Africans.
4. White and Native Americans inherit the new world and build pyramids everywhere.

You would deport native Mexicans from homes they have lived in for generations?

more Jesus

Dude, uronically send the nogs to Africa, and give up the entire Detroit to mexicans

>You would deport native Mexicans from homes they have lived in for generations?
No where does my comment say that.

Mexico is probably one of the most Catholic countries of the world, it cant get anymore

>4. White and Native Americans inherit the new world and build pyramids everywhere.
retvrn to pyramid spamming

Attached: fart2.jpg (623x570, 55.72K)

You talk about deporting those of African descent

Move it an inch.

Legalizing all drugs

Send back to home

>You talk about deporting those of African descent
That's right I did.

Save it from what? It's exactly how it's supposed to be based on it's inhabitants and geography. Are you talking about conquering it and replacing the people?

You would deport native Mexicans from homes they have lived in for generations?

>You would deport native Mexicans from homes they have lived in for generations?
No. I would deport Sub-Saharan Africans.

Fuck you Jumper

There are people of African descent whose families have lived in Mexico longer than your family has lived in America

Why people ever associate authomatically, negros with índios? You they should hang out, they have totally diferent origins and social stuffs, one is "asian" and original American, the other is dark and came as imigrant

>why they
Fix.

Legalize all drugs
Now the cartels will have no reason to do business

>There are people of African descent whose families have lived in Mexico longer than your family has lived in America
I'm not going to extend human rights to Sub-Saharan Africans. It is too much to ask to anthropomorphize Sub-Saharan Africans.

t. Don Ramón

Illegal drugs will always be cheaper than legal drugs. Why do you think moonshining is still a thing?

We’ll stop sending guns when you stop sending beaners

Oh, you’re just a straight retard. Why the coy answer before where you tried to imply you aren’t racist?

Illegal drugs are expensive because of all the smuggling
Legal drugs are simply expensive because of Jewish price gouging. Sell drugs for reasonable prices and there will be no problem

Kill all of the Mexicans.

>Why the coy answer before where you tried to imply you aren’t racist?
This is Any Forums. Being a Racist is the default. Why wouldn't you operate from that assumption?

>muh are you racist
Eh, dude, the Any Forums is other board...

I’m already on it. I married a Mexican. Eat good every day and night. She lets me worship her feet.
>pic semi rel my wife looks better
Also I’m half Spaniard so I’m not a race traitor

Attached: BeckyGoddess.jpg (1280x1918, 200.48K)

This is the Any Forums
boards.Any Forums.org/int

the BIG mass migration started because you started giving guns to the cartels

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 01.png (980x1426, 220.06K)

Kill all the mexicans.

Attached: 1659334299210837.jpg (600x698, 102.46K)