Anti-vaxxers lose again

Ugh I know… It's just that I'm not gonna let you play that’s all
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 140A4D7E-FF5B-4757-8E2B-2E938EC7C33B.jpg (714x891, 375.87K)

Laugh at him while you can, vaxxy.

Laugh at him while you can, vaxxy

Who the fuck cares about tennis? I haven't watched sports since I was a child.

Go do something with your life.

Tennis is the white man’s sport along with golf

I guess he’ll just have to settle for jogging up a flight of stairs without hesitation

>Sports
So, wasting your time playing ball like a child? Go get another trade, dipshit.

Nice cope. ‘Suddenly’ awaits.

lol he is going to be the undisputed greatest tennis player in the world by elimination
lmao even

Why is America so far behind the times?

Attached: Unvaxxed Travel.jpg (1600x843, 630.29K)

ACK!

Attached: nadal.jpg (1024x683, 110.23K)

29 vaccinated tennis players have had to pull out of tournaments due to heart issues since he was held hostage in australia, the land of venom and queers

ain't a lot of folks left to laugh, he's still rich, healthy and alive, his detractors can't make that claim

His name sound like no vax no covid

He's still one of the best and a giga chad for telling vaggots to fuck off. In ever way a superior being to yourself. Also,
>you will never be a woman

Even Australia is now open. America is a pariah state

Attached: straya.png (717x534, 66K)

He will get to see his would be competitors collapse, lel.

Attached: 2zm3RcG7PAKX.jpg (750x1284, 127.64K)

Rightoids are literal NPCs

Tennis is fun to play and can exercise 90%+ of your entire body once you get decent.

wtf are you talking about? Hockey is the white man's sport. ULLR is literally a Norse God of winter sports ffs

I mean he's almost to the point of undisputed best anyway

table tennis is great

Oy vey antisemitism!!!

Attached: merchant gets free bullet.png (510x577, 494.54K)

>German
>Calling anyone a NPC

You killed Tyson

Attached: 0vJGsFOeUzfj.jpg (750x990, 96.53K)

>Rightoids are literal NPCs

Attached: NPC current.png (828x826, 538.19K)

mmm i got entry to this tournament and a happy meal in exchange for my immunity system. a fair trade if i can say so myself.

Attached: retard.jpg (919x1024, 67.38K)

his competition pool is rapidly shrinking, he will be #1 for many years until unva chads can grow up and compete against him

It's too bad Federer aged. He was my favorite to watch. Although many classic matches are on youtube and still hold up well. Pete Sampras vs Agassi and Hewitt vs Federer matches are timeless b

Djokovic is a hero. The average American is very ignorant and won't even be aware that the US is one of the few countries on earth left openly discriminating against the unvaccinated when antibodies are nearly 100% in Europe after 2.5 years

Kek

I don't consider NY part of the US. Fuck that commie shitthole.

I dont like serbs in general but he is fucking based.
health>hunting a ball

Attached: 1655421725033.jpg (1024x995, 174.83K)

Fake caption. Mike said that last year and the wheel chair is most likely because of his back problems.

>bunch of autistic faggots trolling
>I MUST POINT THIS OUT! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!

What? Why? New York city exempt athletes and entertainers from the mandate.

You are lower than worm shit and your father was right about you.

Attached: 9b2073107e586bafe1467f4a222b1281.jpg (610x457, 37.49K)

Cant wait for all the vaxxed sheeple grabbing their chests and looking like the totally retards they are.

Just another asterisk slam. It won’t matter in the end. Novak Djokovic is the GOAT and this generation’s Muhammad Ali.

>t. seething fat fuck

Yanks didn't even know that this restriction was in place until the US Open debacle. This is a W for us, desu. And I really respect Novak for never cucking, and staying firm to the end.

This.

I'm not sure that's a loss.
>Don't get to play tennis
>Don't die of a heart attack
Tough choice.

get back in the fucking cuckcorner!

Attached: 1627337305691.jpg (846x831, 59.13K)

Novak raped (((their))) shabbos goyim Federer and Nadal in too many slam finals.

Yeah the picture got muddied because they started letting in vaccinated and they don't look at what's happening in the rest of the world. US policy is completely looney and this brings attention to it

Attached: wef_info_warriors.gif (1000x996, 399.53K)

Sports won't make 99% of us any money, whatsoever. It's better to take up woodworking, foraging, learn to be an electrican instead of spending your time on sportsball bullshit.

It's a waste of time, and most of us only have a good 50 years to live once we're on Any Forums. Do something productive instead of performative like the dancing monkeys on TV.

>money money money oy vey!
Found the low-tier kike grunt. Bet they didn’t even show you the secret chapter of the Talmud.

>woodworking
>foraging
>electrical skills

Notice how I gave examples that would also help in a collapsing society, retard? These are things that will actually /help/ you when this all goes to shit, and will make you some money right now if they don't.