Why are Indian immigrants so hated in the UK?

I am a Canadian-Indian living in Toronto and I want to immigrate to another country as soon as possible. The reason is because I do feel myself unwanted here. Not only myself, but also my family and all Indians too. My family worked hard, paid taxes and still, white Canadian people think we should leave this country and we are nothing more than "scum" wanted nowhere. Why are white people like that? I did nothing. My family did nothing. I am studying, have acceptable marks and planned to contribute to the Canadian society, but after all this racism I experience, I possible don't want to. I want to immigrate to either Australia or UK after I finished university so my children won't experience the racism I did.

Attached: 500_F_241589048_d5lBpUNOeXDUXlayzmRDyq3Ji1wYLSfp.jpg (500x333, 55.41K)

Go back India we don't want you

They are hated everywhere.

You can go back thousands of years and see everyone from Mongols to Pakis make the same complaints you do today
>thoughtless
>dirty
>lazy
>no net benefit to society

Oh we hate you too

Don't bother looking for explanations. Whites will hate you if you are non-white. Period. Stop taking them seriously. Why the fuck are you so involved in whitey approval despite being a Canadian of Indian origin, it's not like you are seeing whites for the 1st time.

Go back to india you dot head street shitter

This has to be a bait. Fuck off.

Because they don't belong there. Just like you don't belong in Canada. Get used to it or get out.

They aren't. Next.

Definitely gonna be 1pbtID

If I get rid of this water, will anything be fucked up?

fpbp
just came to say, have you heard them talk or smell them?

Indians are morally worse than pakis, its just they're usually too beta to do any real damage.

Pajeet are the most disgusting race on earth. Even worse than niggers. I mean they literally shit in the streets

If you want to be amongst white people who hate themselves, come to Germany.

The country was built for whites, not Indians. It’s like blacks bitching in the US about perpetual inequity for behavior that that’ll never change; no shit it’ll always suck for you, it wasn’t built for you. Turns out that race matters.

This guy keeps posting this shit, stop taking the bait faggots and sage

>Indians are morally worse than pakis, its just they're usually too beta to do any real damage.
Hello Paki bitch

Literally pakis run the grooming gangs in UK. Yet you say Indians are morally worse. KILL YOURSELF PAKI.

First, the UK is full of fucktards and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The USA fought their way out of being involved with them.

Indians are very welcome in America. Fuck the UK. Canada still lives under british rule. Come to America and go to any major city. I love the butter chicken! Also just finished watching the last season of indian matchmaker.

FUCK ALL YOU RACIST WHITE CRACKERS!! What did i do to deserve this!?!? I am the model immigrant why do you hate me who i am? Are you just jealous Hindus outperform white people in every way?

Are they?

smell, accent and big chip on their shoulder.

indians get caught on nonce stings all the time

It's megacope by a dying slave race watching the millenium of work by their ancestors being conquered in real time by the same people they were told were inferior savages their entire lives.

Attached: photo6.jpg (700x932, 149.4K)

KYS 1pbtID fag exposed and now forced to make a retarded gay comment. You aren't even Indian.

No way PAKI. You lie always. They are always Pakis, like you. Stop pretending Taqqiya bastard.

you're literally the same as pakis, they're just muslim indians

KYS PAKI, Indians are not Muslims.