Russia has already won

European economy is dead. They'll face a huge inflation, energy prices are rising tremendously. They'll soon stop supporting Ukraine when they realise they're going to become third world countries without russian gas.

Attached: 20220825_205245.png (2368x1400, 345.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwgroup.com/en/news/general/2022/bmw-ix5-hydrogen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuck

I am more and more surprised that your country has imposed sanctions on Russia and still has a stake in Sakhalin LNG

Imagine thinking European politicians don't include Putin in their Zoom calls. It's all going according to plan.

> They'll soon stop supporting Ukraine when they realise they're going to become third world countries without russian gas.

Can't because their benevolent American overlords will carpet bomb them if they don't do what they say. Vassal states with no military or very weak militaries.

Still waiting for my ticket to the breadline. Retard.

Not sure a situation like this won't create another yellow vests protests.

Attached: 20220826_065152.jpg (947x2048, 116K)

How much longer until Germany joins Russia and exits NATO? 6 weeks?

Your an idiot we will just switch to nuclear or actually invest in local infrastrutture.
If anything Russia will lose its biggest client and so will you if you don't learn to shut the fuck up.

You won't have time for that. Nuclear takes years to build. Your economy is weak, your country has a huge debt and doesn't export anything.

Euro is in real trouble. No way a lower exchange rate will stimulate exports, now that mutts have decided we can't trade with our main energy supplier
If Europe deindustrializes now, in an environment of high inflation and collapsing currency, a Depression is certain to happen

actually we're shutting the last three down by the end of this year kek

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

it was a matter of time when there would be a conflict. all these proxy wars on the Russian borders and new NATO members under the pretext of Russian aggression showed that NATO will not leave us alone. the problem was that part of the Kremlin wanted to be part of Europe and bought real estate there.well, they were punished for stupidity.

Attached: 1628087641561.gif (600x338, 2.19M)

Nuclear is already here you idiot France Germany and Italy has nuclear it's just shut down because the environment meme.
Watch them go oh no guy's nuclear is great once they drain all the money from the population.
It's just a get rich quick scheme

Usa bros. How can we profit?

DELET THIS

We already have troops to strike them down. EU law allows for live ammo use on rioters, btw.

And that's because Germany wants war read old statements from Generals it's well known you can force the population to want war.
They will starve you to death until you agree to kill Russia

Quatar already cucks you on our LNG market and with Baltic Pipe starting in 2 moths, we'll start selling excess yo Czechs, Slovaks and Lithusninans (there is no German conector pipe, because fuck them)

It's not enough. Besides it's not only about electricity. German industry needs gas in order to be competitive.

german constitution says i dont have to fight and if shit get real hot here i will flee to switzerland and rape their women

Attached: mexpepe.gif (420x420, 191.71K)

I hope our minister of exterior do a deal with the Arabs we might make some monies for a start

Idiot. Italy has trade suprluss

>xports Increase $687.3 billion (2019 est.)
>Imports Increase $647.1 billion (2019 est.)

>german constitution
Its worth less than toilet paper.

>The only people who will suffer are the common people, who had no say in this.
Yeah, no shit, the kike loving leaders won't suffer at all. They don't care about you and this just shows that the Ukrainian Kikes are more important than their own people.

You know hydrogen cars have been a thing since the 70s.
You can convert electricity to hydrogen just fine ask bmw.

Italy exports car, robots, Maybe tanks and ships
Japan: US$1.7 billion (32.3% of exported industrial robots)
Germany: $621.4 million (11.7%)
Italy: $364.5 million (6.8%)
France: $250.5 million (4.7%

Yah try leaving a piece of paper is just that wipe your ass with it when war starts

it smells of Anglo-American influence....again

>Its worth less than toilet paper.

Art. 4 Abs. 3 GG (3) Niemand darf gegen sein Gewissen zum Kriegsdienst mit der Waffe gezwungen werden. Das Nähere regelt ein Bundesgesetz.

They can't change the fucking Grundgesetz, can they?

Talk the the Dutch about their protests

Not with this crisis, they won't.

Attached: 20220823_191331.png (384x361, 15.72K)

What page did you get the chart from?

Realistically what can west do to combat energy crisis?
reapon nuclear power plants? invade Iran and Venezuela? bomb Libya and Algeria?
Will green energy save Europe?
I mean germans and french are grea engineers. Russia is not the only country in the world with oil and gas.
Can Europe build biggset lng terminal in the word?Or build space sollar panels? Or like Italian user said

convert electricity to hydrogen like bmw does?

Don't worry
Vast majority of Italy likes Russia
Every country has their share of GAE supporters

Ey, bastard. I forgot. Japan to is in negative trade for the first time in history. You too are embargoing Russia, right? Where you get energy from??

god dammit why is the education standard in canada so fucking low?

Muttland

We're losing our ability to build nuclear reactors because engineers are underpaid here compared to America/Switzerland/Japan/China and our energy policy was to move out of nuclear until Macrom backpedalled before the election

>They'll soon stop supporting Ukraine when they realise they're going to become third world countries without russian gas.
They'll rather let us become a third world country and have us starve or freeze to death than admit they were wrong. When hanged their last words could be: slava ukraini.

we'll ask Biden for help, idk

We get what we deserve for trading with subhumans. I'd rather take the pain, move on to renewable energy and then actually prosper as the Aryan world closes itself to Asiatic monkeys again. The white man lacks resources but subhumans like chinks and russians can't maintain the infrastructure to extract them anyways in the long run.

If the past 2 years didnt show you that the GG is just a piece of paper, I cant help you. The crisis will happen and they will do what they want.

Dude stop the fields are full of rotting products because nobody wants it.
This is Europe we have food surplus every year
Europe isen't big you can go to work on a bike if you wanted.
They just fuck with people and make them commute.
We have resources for everything we where just using yours
It's all theatre
bmwgroup.com/en/news/general/2022/bmw-ix5-hydrogen.html