The vaxxies aren't doing too good

1) Go to twitter
2) Search "covid vaxxed"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 12-51-44 vaxxed covid - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (672x953, 138.39K)

>Search "covid vaxxed"
>see faggot ukraine flag pfp

Attached: here is ukrainian flag the worst take post comment ever twitter.jpg (433x388, 31.55K)

The German health minister is now claiming that the vaxx works by making you sick from Covid so you stay home and don’t infect others, whereas the unvaxxed get very mild to no symptoms and go to work. This is now what they are claiming the mechanism of action on the vaxx is: VAIDS, and it’s fucking glorious.

it’s funny because it makes you angry. Is that why you hide your own flag? Does seeing it make you angry too?

Damn this some good reading

Attached: IMG_0061.jpg (750x906, 97.15K)

Any Forums - A place where pro & anti vax fatties go to argue about how to best improve your health.

>pureblood
>haven't been sick at all in 3 years
feels pretty good, lads

Attached: 1545394619403.jpg (800x533, 45.03K)

Wtf were the elite thinking? I earn a living by doing the things I know best. Lending out money and investing. How the fuck can I make a profit when half the population dies due to the poison vaccines? Sure I can use derivatives and short the markets but it's anyone's guess when the die-off truly happens.
>inb4 two weeks
Unlikely

>still using muh lessened symptoms cope
Caught the ‘vid last week (not vaxxed) and I had a fever for two hours and a runny nose for a day. Wife’s friend is vaxxed + 2x boosted and she was unable to get out of bed for four days

>Pls Be Sage, and mask up.
COVER YOUR MASK HOLE SO I DON'T GET THE COVIDS AGAIN!

Attached: highly effective lies.webm (640x480, 2.51M)

r/covidVaccinated/ is becoming indistinguishable from /r/vaccinelonghaulers

Attached: antiwork_vax.png (1470x398, 161.19K)

The "vax" literally gives you the toxin of the pathogen (spike protein) to try and combat you getting the toxin in the wild.

It's the most retarded thing in medical history. The whole purpose of a vaccine is to take a pathogenic organism and remove its ability to produce toxins then give it to the person. The covid jabs do the opposite and give the person the toxin lmfao.

I'll let you know if I ever catch it.
Not sure if I ever have, if I did I didn't feel it.
I've been around people at work that have caught it, vaxxed, caught it again. Like around them the same day they get sick and leave early.. nothing.
Either I'm the cause and that's based in itself or me not maxxvaxxing or even minivaxxing is preventing me from catching it as I haven't been home from work in years, part from vacation days which you're required to take.

I still don't get the hysteria over this to be fair, it's so contagious that it's negative contagious and have made me less sick then I used to be before everything started

Attached: 1639940763307.png (704x800, 1.03M)

I died two weeks after I got the vaccine. This was over two weeks before two weeks ago. It happened two weeks later
:(

I can’t quit you

No way the retards will believe this, come the fuck on...

What has happened in the past two years that has caused you to believe there is any limit to the shit normie NPCs will go along with?

Yep. And /grave/ is the place where vaxxers go.

>forcing unwanted and unneeded medication is not anti-employee behaviour
they deserve everything that happened to them after Fox News interviewed Doreen.

>How the fuck can I make a profit when half the population dies due to the poison vaccines?

By investing in funeral homes?
Or in the cure for cancer industry?
Can anybody please start an useful Any Forums trend for this instead of that silver bullshit?

Vaxxie jabdog shot and boosted;
Chicken now came home and roosted.
Against death has lost the race;
Hungry cat just ate his face.

Vaxxed was a derogatory term for taking the shots. To see it now as the common parlance says to me that vaxxies know what they've done to themselves