Which Way, Western Man?

Which Way, Western Man?

Attached: which way.png (1000x769, 979.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

golden one is an actual good role model and mogs the shit out of those shitskins

3rd way christian fundamentalism

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

Attached: AndersonPastor-0 (1).jpg (354x442, 57.93K)

I think I'll try some self improvement but I won't have kids. There's no point now.

There's a point if you're of 100% European Ancestry.

Get AIDS faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20211117-134443.png (1151x1209, 1.04M)

how is sverige improving himself by consuming carcasses in the sun?

He gives a lot of nutritional advice which in turn improves your health.

Nope. Mostly Hungarian, but that's meaningless. No need to pass on my mutt genes.

he's telling you to eat raw and risk getting sick or die.

Vegan shill

you don't have to be a vegan in order to conclude that eating raw increases your chances of getting sick

The raw meat eater guy on the right is cringe af. Otherwise, pretty good.

What's cringe about him
If you're scared to get sick you can still cook the meat

sv3rige be cringe af tho. he claims to follow aajonus but doesn't follow the raw primal diet. he doesn't even follow his own diet lol, nigga eats mad mcdonalds and shit. he's also a steroid user and got a fake hairline tatted in because he's insecure. he also left his child because he's a nigger.

Raw meat is bad my man. Your body won’t be digesting it properly and you will end up getting sick from lack of nutrition. It’s just veganism but in the opposite direction.

Tons of claims with no evidence
Show pictures of him eating mcdonalds and using steroids
Common shill slander.

Damn, I don’t really like this guy but you gotta give respect where it’s due. Also very cute and wholesome looking wife. Damn.

just read aajonus. sv3rige claims to follow aajonus but he just half-asses it like an autistic retard. I don't watch any garbage from sv3rige because I don't take advice from a balding autistic retard, he's not healthy at all lol.
you haven't been around for a long time, have you lol. so how much have you donated to your cult leader, retard? sv3rige is one of the dumbest niggers alive. Literally took something amazing (aajonus's work) and made it braindead fucking retarded.

I eat cooked meat.
however he's telling you to eat raw.

You do realise "self improvement" is an industry marketing term to play on your insecurity and make you buy books gym memberships etc?

Well Varg is a fag and I don't know the other guys
So neither.

Sv3rige mind is gone, refuses to do any exercise at all now and only eats horse organs and strawberries, been all down hill since breaking up with Luna

+Carl Jung for me

Attached: oneal120521_560.jpg (560x700, 59.57K)

>Your body won't be digesting it properly
What a joke
He is promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving nutritional information and tips, you can do with that information as you will.
I've sent nothing to him, you're believing everything WOMEN told you to believe and you're eating it up like a clown.