/GPG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #2373

Palestine, Syria, Ukraine, Taiwan, Libya, Iran, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /o/, Any Forums, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
President Zelensky says Ukraine will target Russian forces at Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant
>Syria
Erdogan: Soon we will unite the rings of the security belt by clearing the last areas in which the YPG organization is present in Syria
>China
Taiwanese foreign minister says China is using drills as excuse to prepare for invasion, "China has used the drills to prepare for the invasion of Taiwan"
>Kenya
The polls are open in Kenyas contentious elections between Raila Odinga and William Ruto, with 22 million people registered to vote
>Israel/Palestine
Ibrahim El Nablusi" commander of Fatah's military wing, has been killed by the Israeli army Israeli in Nablus Initial reports suggest.
>Iran
An agreement on restoring Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal with world powers could be near after another round of negotiations led to a “final text” offered by the European Union.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriteer_774400
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/LindseySneed
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
lichess.org/

Attached: 1661089796336281.png (771x705, 352.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-19/chile-poll-shows-uptick-in-rejection-of-new-constitution
nitter.net/EspiritV1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Siversk still standing

Attached: 1656180719210.jpg (303x335, 27.59K)

PT:

Prev

Attached: 1640962633756.jpg (640x360, 28.94K)

I see that its still not voted yet. If they vote it in theyre retards but over time they will get pozzed so theyll learn the hard way

Where does the claim that they lack manpower comes from?

KEK
twatter Greeks are so fucking cringe

>Where does the claim that they lack manpower comes from?
The gaping holes in their defensive lines which are hurridlybpluged with drafted men that were barely trained before sent to the front
The videos of divisions refusing to fight and begging kiev for material support also raise a red flag

What is /sg/ reading?

Attached: 0F74E707-69B2-4C70-9A56-5498A33FC914.jpg (660x836, 466.4K)

>The BIST 100 index on Istanbul Stock Exchange completed the day with a gain of 2.50 percent at 3,136.77 points, achieving the all-time highest daily close.

Attached: IMG_20220826_003325_385.jpg (640x360, 67.97K)

Wait til these are deployed by the thousands of very small hundreds of thousands.

>Where does the claim that they lack manpower comes from?
The initial Ru army was around 200k people and they don't want to commit more people than that
Who knows how many people LDPR got

>didn’t adjust Spriteer

>implying I know his new @

Attached: 1603323974791.jpg (306x306, 13.87K)

Most seem to reject the pozzed constitution
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-19/chile-poll-shows-uptick-in-rejection-of-new-constitution

Attached: AD460FEA-6BA2-4D62-A856-E044799DB671.jpg (828x380, 165.47K)

Just got posted

No refunds

Don't forget foreign legion members fleeing the country en masse after being used as cannon fodder

No, the claim is that russians lack manpower which I don't buy without proofs, too many "russia will collapse in two weeks" cries already
I know ukrainians have lost most of their manpower

Lack manpower means that most of that 200k is gone

nitter.net/EspiritV1

Eh... that was the reddit retards. Actual PMCs that are effective are still on the ground.

Attached: A6296DCD-90A4-417C-82B2-C9771835C140.jpg (819x1415, 575.19K)

>I know ukrainians have lost most of their manpower

Attached: 1658741896191.png (369x311, 9.34K)

Are there pro hohols on GPG?
Jewish or Ukra diaspora?

I always took it as not enough people to advance or something along those lines desu

They lack manpower bcs they are far from full mobilization.
War is a meat grinder and even injured soldiers if they cab return to the battle would take several months to recover
There was a recent presidential decree to raise more men but it was about 60k from memory

It's a cringe white nationalist child

>Useless Jewish drivel fueled on Jewish memes

Never change, Mordechai!

>he fell for the globohomo dicothomy
Embrace the neutrality in Ukraine pill

Literally that Genetic book from David Reich.
>How we got here and who we are or some such drivel...

I want china to collapse so bad

>Lack manpower means that most of that 200k is gone
If they lost that many then Ukranian casualty counts must be double that, which is incredibly unlikely.

The day after roswell

I did not refer to the catholic region but to the bane I'd thr future rump state of Ukraine
I wasn't clear

How can one be neutral?

Turkey should be all pro Ukraine, because Russia will own you afterwards.
Though you guys are smart enough to realise that you gain nothing in supporting Ukraine too much as it is obviously free falling.
And it is only getting worse.

I am yet to witness some sound anti Russian argument, really.
Or worldview.

>It's a cringe white nationalist child

Attached: 1653814252651.png (500x500, 155.58K)

I think it war 135K and it was definitely only for January.

I'm not seeing the Ukras being able to keep on resisting once their defences in Donetsk collapse.

I feel you bro,
I want the US to collapse so badly...

Alright, my bad.

I don't see them being able to provide so many men though...

You need time to train your troops or you're just sending them to die. This is an increase planned to deploy for Feb 23

>And the ruskis have to clear them out hall by hall room by room

This is somewhat disproven by the Ukrainians continued attempts to fall back and establish cohesive defensive lines. If that were the case these villages would likely be bypassed and carpet bombed.

>How can one be neutral?
By selling weapons to Ukraine and buying weapons from Russia, of course
Also were still doing neutrality, were aiming to be the ones mediating the peace talks in a couple years
Also your nazbol heros captured a Jewish mercenary and released him back to Israel instead of trying him like the rest of the zogbot mercenaries
If you weren't so up your own ass, I would post a number of things relating the essentially the same thing, but you are like a pole who's hatred for others prevent you from logical thinking
The polish retards hate Russia so much, they are willing to be bitch of America
You are like this but in reverse

They're pretending to be the British royal navy and kidnapping young men off the street
Ukraine still has close to 4 million men fit for war
I take this number as 10% of total population, just arbitrary

>Portuguese
don't you guys like eat monkeys and shit? baka are you even human?

It's delaying tactics. They went back to their last defensive line. This is why they're hitting Russian depots to stall their advance

Both are on brink of collapse and won't see the second half of this century, so both of you can chillax and enjoy the ride

Based taliban throwing under the bus every group that helped them so they arent in debt with them

>American
Don't you fuck monkies?