Why are so many younger people dying out of nowhere lately?

This guys one of my favorite youtubers, just casual camping vids. Apparently his wife (same age as him I believe) went to bed and she didnt wake up the next morning. He isnt going into specifics but
>Canadian
>Gigavaxed
What else would cause young people to just die in their prime like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-133158_Chrome.jpg (1080x1453, 643.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkQ7LsHPASA&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean the jab killed Marvin Hagler, what chance did she have

Just looked him up
>died at 66
>natural causes
Wtf kind of natural cause kills you at that age kek.

Is it too early for a funeral home stealth camp?

this guy is probably the only person on youtube i could possibly feel sorry for and this had to happen to him

True, I thought it was the most fucked up prank until I watched the video
Goddamn you had to make me kek at a time like this, he did do one at a cemetary after all.

This happened to the girl I love. Died suddenly at 18 in her bed

it could be almost anything

Attached: 7B7C2993-DB1D-46BD-8792-7D60E1AA6A02.jpg (788x1024, 232.53K)

people are dropping like flies here in canauckistan. Everytime I catch up with family/friends theres always some stories of so and so who dropped dead of a stroke/heart attack/seizure/blood clot/cancer. I've heard about more death in the past year than I have in my entire life up till now. even vaxxed normies are looking around with fear in their eyes.

Attached: 1650137024713.gif (200x300, 938.3K)

meanwhile…

Attached: 67883569-2853-4DA2-9AEE-EF99EE2C7AE5.png (768x768, 1.45M)

hope you fucked her before they took the corpse away.

i dont have a big social network so haven't seen much. Only one guy i know died and he's a boomer that had rapid onset brain cancer around the time of the vax but i havent heard about strokes, heart attacks, etc.

Just opened a step 2 and poured some out for the homie Jess. Please remember to donate to a food bank or a homeless shelter in memory of "Beautiful Wife." Without her, Steve wouldn't have started his channel.

Oh shit it was probably the bacon, goddamn pigs.
>Ive heard about more death in the past year than I have in my entire life up till now.
Samem my own best friend here had a heart attack while he was alone at 26 a few days after getting the vax. Sucked to see him in the hospital but he completely dropped the whole woke pro-vax schtick after he got out, so it least it did him some good.

How do you think she died?

Attached: 1631592143870.webm (850x1080, 765.03K)

He slept beside a corpse with poop in it's pants, let that sink in. Prolly tool her for one last romp too, what an animal.

in canada the universities took all the tuition fees from the students and then told them at the last second that they need the kill shot and boosters to be able to attend class.

the only thing that makes me happy is most professors and students aren't canadian. Changs will fly to canada to have a professor teach them in broken english and they need to pay big money and get the jew infertility juice to do so.

Attached: sterile goy serum.png (691x673, 515.71K)

>tfw Crazy neighbor outlives beautiful wife

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 101.72K)

it's a real mystery

Attached: itsworking.jpg (723x1216, 295.37K)

yall be nice to Steve he's a real man with a heart of gold

Attached: vax skin falling off.jpg (596x867, 86.6K)

He should have stood up against vax tyranny if he wants any sympathy

Crazy Neighbor is Any Forums

We get a TON of chang students here too in Washington, and even my shitty community college is still requiring vaccine to take in person classes, and masks are still required in class. Fucking kill me god I hate this planet. True though at least its faggots/immigrants, but still, I couldn't even go back to college if I wanted to at this point. Society's so fucked.

Attached: pol-55.jpg (448x448, 10.4K)

i hope zog chemtrails the vax over korea and japan and just wrecks those gook faggots.

did she ever go camping with him in a video?

You best get used to stories like these

LMAOOOOO
Made me kek

True, also strikes me as a guy who didnt get the vax. Now that I mention it I am curious what kind of shape she was in. I never considered the possibility she was a fatty.

Confirmation Bias..

My high school girlfriends dad just died this week of fucking prion disease. Out of nowhere. Dude was in his upper 60s.

>those eye covers
Lol lmao even

Attached: 3A323201-3028-4D01-8AD5-A83F936221A8.jpg (300x168, 8.19K)

I fucking love Steve, I've never missed a video. This was incredibly fucking sad to see today. Really sent shivers down my spine.

I talked with my brother who also watches Steve, and he claims that there was some mention of a health problem with Beautiful Wife, but I don't recall myself. I guess this is just another case of Science.

RIP to her

I know of that case, I'm a pro biker and we rode against eachother on more than one occasion. I look at his autopsy, and did a bunch of research. They wouldn't tell you this but he died of a classic case of winter vagina.

booster dose killed bill russell too but he was a vaxmaxxer

I feel bad for him bros his wife didn't get to see his home

youtube.com/watch?v=gkQ7LsHPASA&t
nothing to see here

Uh, the fucking vax, dummy
It was never a joke lmao
>t. studied evolutionary (genetic) and molecular biology for a couple years in uni
fun fact: my first lab in my intro class was splicing DNA with CRISPR. enjoy dying vaxxies

You young faggots didn't think you all live to 80+ did you? 20% of you will be dead by the time you're 40.

Beautiful wife hunkering down for the last time and forever :’(

Imagine being one of the few lucky guys to find a woman that is attracted to you and loves you then she dies. I assume it sucks, but I wouldn’t know since I’m always alone.

This fucking faggot is shilling his channel here. Fuck off.

Same, it’s Any Forums so obviously we got to poke a little fun but seeing that really bummed me out, that channel single-handedly got me to buy a tent and camp around the past couple years. I hope it’s not the end for his vids (he says it isn’t but it obviously won’t be the same going forward).

Attached: D9368194-3DC8-4171-ABB0-4ADD8F235993.jpg (920x608, 122.95K)