Andrew Tate Is Misunderstood

Let's be real here, just for one second.

Have you ever seen a more successful Internet Marketer? I haven't.
This guy is on another LEVEL, his attention to detail is shocking. My detail is nowhere near as precise

Andrew has really raised the bar for what Internet Marketing can mean.

The last person I've seen on the Internet to capture Entertainment from his angle is Boxxy back when Boxxy was a thing.

Andrew did phenomenally.
Sure he has said some outlandish things but he has also said some incredible quotes such as "Basketball Is Gay"

This guy is on a Philosophical level, he could seriously change the game if he made a Mafioso Movie like Al Pacino
He has got it and has got to believe in his Artistic prowess because he has it.
He is not meant to be a guru for ever and should seriously consider making a movie, everyone wants to know what his next move is

Caving in to early with the "Final message" video was a mistake.
I have a lot of money as well but Andrew Tate is famous and could potentially make the greatest movie all time, I can see it happening!

Attached: Emory-Andrew-Tate.png (743x631, 471.36K)

>Have you ever seen a more successful Internet Marketer?
I take it you weren't around during the 2016 election meme war.

Yes but Donald Trump is a Billionaire by BIRTH

You cannot compare New Money to old money. Old Money is like starting life with everything already maxed out

This guy Marketed HIMSELF from NOTHING

He really needs to make a Movie

Like a James Bond Movie, but "Andrew Tate"

Forget the online coaching etc.

He can really make some serious money right now like $200,000,000

Here in my garage

Attached: Here_In_My_Garage_(Official)__Lamborghini__Knowledge__And_Books_With_Tai_Lopez_0-0_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 96.46K)

stop reddit spacing, tate shill

Ok look Tai Lopez got rich, but Tai Lopez did the same thing Donald Trump was doing before Politics (who mimicked Jack Welch and this other guy who's name I'm forgetting)

I respect Tai Lopez, I do

But it's half-assed

It's like "Ay yo look at this give me your shit"

Whereas Tate it's like "Bruh I'm really out here doing this bad shit, Move to Romania to join the cartels because I am Andre Tate"

Tate has achieved a level of Internet Fame which is unprecedented.
He has to make a movie in Romania
And a major News Network like the NY Times has to cover him making the Movie

This is Epic

So he's cool because he's completely disingenuous and just bilking people for cash?

That sounds more like he's a fucking jew to me

Still don't know who this faggot is, and still don't care
Buy an ad gay little cocksucker nigger

Tate will probably go into politics.

He’s a good marketer sure, but that doesn’t mean you have to shill for him and antics

Attached: AB82A35C-C63B-4F12-8D53-7BC2A9A76AA8.jpg (1024x1024, 119.76K)

le metrosexual bald weirdo

Bro he has succeeded.
He is like Any Forums personified. Sometimes he says these quotes and I LOL for real. I can't believe anyone actually believes he is serious, this is trolling to the max

He has to make a movie, exact same thing as the 007 movies but JUST Andrew Tate.

Like doing missions in shit in like the mountains
He has got it made and is seriously going to make history, calling it right now

He is a real Artist

Natty or druggie?

Attached: 89724834-288-k755431.jpg (288x450, 13.91K)

Kill yourself.

He's a criminal degenerate

he's a daddy's boy faggot playing fast and loose with his parents money.
not a faggot to aspire to be op

why are there so many threads on this "literally who?"

MrBeast mogs tate

>Let's be real here
kys leaf retard

Attached: nigger.png (615x587, 124.53K)

whoa are you shilling a glowie?
never seen that before
banned from media you say? well he MUST be telling the truth
controlled opposition/false flags are impossible/fake

I heard he was a racketeer and part time pimp for the Romanian mafia.

Look the bilking part is business, noone really respects that.
But some of the moments when he addresses the camera and just says shit because it's clearly a waste of his time is PRICELESS
He is Camera GOLD

Like they ask him questions and everything about his replies are like "shut the fuck up"
This guy has pioneered conversation
And the fact that he's in Romania just makes it even more epic.
He will be a blockbuster movie star. Calling it now

He is a guy. Who used to do sports, made nothing because kickboxing gets like no cash. Then decided "fuck this" because Tai Lopez made millions and decided to be a kick boxing Tai Lopez by just talking shit, it's epic

Movies. Not Politics.
He doesn't have to. He can make so much cash right now if he makes one good movie, called "Tate"
Which is about how he made a fortune trafficking illegal stuff. It'll be epic

I agree but this is epic. He has to make a MOVIE

Nah bruh he MADE IT

If I see this faggot’s name one more time I’ll go postal. You faggots didn’t care about him until like two weeks ago. I can’t wait for the day people stop shilling this faggot everywhere.

Attached: 7CE87BF1-53F6-485B-B8B0-58BE21C84078.gif (498x280, 3.26M)

Hes so good at internet arketing that he managed to loose every possible and potential deal he had currently going on or hoped to possibly make in the future

and his revenue stream "all those people paying him to market him" are now left with nobody to market and still paying

his empire was built in sand and he was truly a overnight sensation

he was big on the interent for about 4 days
nothing he did made him big it was the algorythms realisng that the people paying him all suddenly started posting about him so bumped him up
then they realised what was happening and said no lmao your not fuking with a multi trillion doller algorythm later nerd

>he didnt even know how he was fucking with it is the funny part

Buy an ad.

look guys another totally organic Nigdrew Taint thread

I don’t care about mulatto ecelebs

>he has also said some incredible quotes such as "Basketball Is Gay"
You would love Anal Cunt.

Who knows but he's clearly not on steroids. Maybe protein creatine, bcaa.

He might be, who knows. But I'm enjoying the pop pups where he says the most inappropriate comebacks

This guy is an Artist

I personally disagree. MrBeast is cool, I would definitely be friends with him.
But like depth of Art in being the most obnoxious and entertaining goes to this guy. These are unprecedented levels of "fuck you"

He might be

I like that he got banned and peaced out. If he makes a comeback on the rightwing grift circuit and sticks around in that cesspool, I will lose all respect for him.

>He might be, who knows. But I'm enjoying the pop pups where he says the most inappropriate comebacks
Grow up

Kill yourself, shill. Coming here to advertise this evil scumbag, go die

This is the king of the Internet right now
Everybody wants to know "What's Tate's next move?!"

Yeah but he managed to capt momentarily the "fuck you I'm a man" mentality, even if it wasn't the best way, it was damn close. Name one guy who has this well tried to pull of Chad. Noone

lol

>this guy acts like a kike
>you gotta admit he really really acts like a kike!
>he is really changing the level of what it meanst o act like a kike
Who gives a fuck about this dude? He wants you to kike out and act evil, make your sacks. Meanwhile your nation falls down around you.

It just sucks that in the "final message" video he backed down
Big mistake, he should have blamed the jews
That would have been epic!!

Name one person who has actually put out something this entertaining

>jordern peterson did the exact same things but with no muscles and peterstein atleast had the intelligence to drag it out over a few years

this is a cringe version of jlp with bicepts who couldnt last a month

>hope he does well still
>it was wrong what he was doing to kids however

go back to your paid discord faggot

Will Hollywood let him distribute his movie though? I think he can only self publish since Big Tech banned him.

yeah, top G is based. Kikes should be scared. Is this the mongrel race they trying to create as their slaves? LMAO