Study finds "self-aggregating" structures of unclear origin in the blood of mRNA vaccinated patients

ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80

>There were 948 subjects (94% of the total sample) whose blood showed aggregation of erythrocytes and the presence of particles of various shapes and sizes of unclear origin one month after the mRNA inoculation.In 12 subjects,blood was examined with the same method before vaccination, showing a perfectly normal hematological distribution. The alterations found after the inoculation of the mRNA injections further reinforce the suspicion that the modifications were due to the so-called “vaccines” themselves.

Dr. Pierre Gilbert 1995 Full Lecture Liquid Crystal in Vaccines Zombie Apocalypse
bitchute.com/video/SiMGv0G4wrqF/

Attached: vaxxed blood with stuctures.jpg (861x908, 665.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chemistry-europe.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/open.202000200
file.io/z65IujmWOYfz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>colloidal particles
graphene?

>ib4 5G
this could be a colossal fuckup
chemistry-europe.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/open.202000200

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-183353_Brave.jpg (720x1018, 188.57K)

>ijvtpr.com
Not clicking that shit but I'm sure it's completely legit and peer-reviewed literature

For some reason only more out there medical credentials seem to be willing to look at the vaccines and blood under microscopes in general. And different people keep looking and allegedly finding things. But nothing ever seems to get published from a more authoritative source in either direction.

Like, if this is foreign disinfo spread on Facebook and alternative social media, and it keeps getting spread, at what point should we expect a study that appears more authoritative showing that no, the blood looks the same in both cases and this was the same for almost all of our matched subjects?

click mine nigger
the title is literally "A Novel Graphene Quantum Dot-Based mRNA Delivery Platform"

file.io/z65IujmWOYfz

Here's the pdf.

lmao
thats some serious fucking glow
cherenkov-radiation tier

What do you want me to do then?

The true conspiracists were the “safe and effective” woke sludges.

>The alterations found after the inoculation of the mRNA injections further reinforce the suspicion that the modifications were due to the so-called “vaccines”themselves

antivaxxer language, first name on paper doesn't appear to exist as a distinct individual academically

seen all i need to see

>Don't look at the site, don't look at the PDF

Who's really glowing here, nigger?

It's almost as if....

the body doesn't react well to foreign chemical substances being injected into the bloodstream...

Wow!!

Who could have possibly predicted this?!?!?!?

Crazy!!

Wild!!!!

Attached: 23ebhjsgsdg.png (998x854, 1.15M)

>International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

just post title and insult the american for willful ignorance.

your file could have a virus embedded in it.
in such cases archive the site into archive.io and post link to the archive

You scare me user uwu
Not jabbed tho

Attached: 20220816_014101.jpg (2048x2048, 469.62K)

good catch
not the case tho

btw,
no refunds

Attached: moooodem.jpg (900x966, 438.57K)

>graphene?

Attached: 1658684169088321.png (1606x1388, 3.08M)

people get iv saline millions of times a day

The establishment is not interested in what you describe so you will die before you see Nature run an article telling you that the vax is poison - even if there is very clear and irrefutable proof

yeah
im pretty sure the vax was a testbed for a ton of various biotech.
it would account for the variety of side effects.

But only in Pfizer studies does the saline turn dangerous

Attached: a06436e6-70ea-4689-b34f-c35abe628b84_1200x742.png (1200x742, 56.01K)