The cases of domestic gun violence are staggering!

Maybe it's time we stop using 18th century laws to regulate 21st century weapons

Attached: 0023.jpg (474x474, 53.04K)

I no longer even feel anything when I see these threads.

Laser guns are a thing now.
You can blind people with them instantly and for life.

Attached: 1655621138519.jpg (768x1024, 60.57K)

Well, it’s not a law. It’s the constitution, which is explicitly different. “Congress shall make no law.” “Shall not be infringed.” These are allowances to the government, it outlines what they’re supposed to do. ANY gun law is illegal

Why would I care what a Bulgarian thinks about American laws?

>AR-15
>45 rounds a minute

Imagine not being able to do a sub 2 second reload and lay down 60rds a minute. Pathetic.

Attached: 1540763894313.jpg (720x960, 73.76K)

>Maybe it'
No.

It's some paid shill groomer troon faggot with a VPN being paid to spam this exact same thing all over pol

Great thread...again.
1pbtid

They had turret guns during the time the US constitution was created

At the time that musket was the most technologically advanced weapon of war. Nothing could fire 3 shots in one minute short a volley gun.

Attached: Patrick_Harper.png (300x253, 111.79K)

rounds per minute XD

man, if the irs can use full auto, you should too

>times have changed
what the fuck does that mean?

lol no

I'd rather be shot by a .223 from an AR than a musket ball even if it's in the arm. Imagine if Grosskikez got shot with a musket instead of an AR.

Maybe just get rid of all the jews?

The problem is not actually the guns, it is the demographics. The Swiss have guns and there is barely any gun crime there. It is not the weapons, it is the people using them.

>392561917
Geez, it's a full on invasion today

Attached: muh freedom.gif (406x668, 169.57K)

These are also the guns our founding fathers faced

The AR-15 is the gun the government will use to implement tyranny.

>The cases of domestic gun violence are staggering!
Things are really that bad in Bulgaria?
>our founding fathers
Stalin?

Remember that seasoning goes in the options.

Hey DNC jew.

How about go fuck yourself faggot

I know. I wish this site wasn't pozzed to shit. Haven't found an alt that scratches the same itch though

>What is the pickle gun
I'm still owning a revolver whether you like it or not.

Attached: NegroProblem.jpg (640x556, 59.23K)

>The AR-15 is the gun the government will use
Our government doesn't equip its police or military with AR-15s. That's a civilian rifle.

Gun deaths are a rare side effect for a safe and effective tool.

Attached: 1619560356119.jpg (864x720, 580.31K)

I see this fucking thread dozens fuckking times a week AND I KNOW ALL OF YOU FUCKERS DO TOO SAGE IN CAPS

Attached: FMe8LWdXIAECr4z.jpg (1242x1194, 107.44K)

Shut down the internet, tvs and smart phones too. The founders could never have expected high speed communication

Normies that think time has some objective nature outside themselves like the past or future are actually real places in the universe you can travel too.
They sell normies this relativistic idea of space, like, "When you look up, you are looking into the past~"

Attached: Orphic-egg.png (768x1050, 258.92K)

they will not stop..even my filters are failing as of late..my time is coming to a close on the web after almost 17 years

How many times are you fucking kikes going to keep posting the same bullshit over and over again? Glow niggers are so unoriginal.

lol i love it when people that havent even owned a gun form opinions on guns