Are you happy now, leftists?

Look what you did- now who’s going to go fight forever wars on behalf of rich capitalists? Hope you feel real proud

Attached: A99C4A4B-5A83-48E2-AFD0-01E8ABA1AD81.jpg (1170x755, 139.11K)

>pssst hey bruh
>sup bruh
>wanna join the army
>psh naw bruh fr
>join now and youll get a $25,000 signing bonus which you can put toward your student debt
>fr?! damn brah! imma be paying off all dat debt now boiiiii!
lol how fucking dumb is both the military and this "jim banks"? no kid is gonna put 25,000 toward his "student debt". lol it will go to a car, or some other conspicuous consumption object and he will use his base pay to off bills each month like everyone else does. delusional boomers

additionally when i joined the military back in 03 they didnt give two shits about my problems. it was literally
>wanna join? yes? sign here. k be at MEPS in a week. now get out.

seeing a bunch of posts about student loans forgiveness but nothing about what it entails i dont use social media so can someone explain whats going on exactly

Fighting for kikes.
No thank you.

You dumb fuck, you literally get a free ride to college for enlisting. Even transferable to your kids if you don't go.

Why wouldn’t they just end interest rates or cap interest?

They are just forgiving 10k for everyone and an additional 10k for people with pell grants.
Their loans still have compounding interest. If anything it’s just a move to get people to want to pay their loans now.

basically obvious government handout is obvious. zoomers literally thought student loan forgiveness was going to consist of someone calling them up saying
>doNt PaY uS AnYmOrE MonEy
when in actual fact, as anyone with two brain cells to rub together will know, that government gibs come with ... ahem stipulations. in this case, loan "forgiveness" (the implications of wrongdoing aside) is for people who took federally backed loans and make less than a certain amount. now zoomers everywhere are discovering they still owe that $50k or whatever because they dont qualify.
>will the zoomers rise up?! find out in 2 weeks on the next episode of Cucked

re read the twitter post, you mong.

No wonder you are running out of men
Nobody wants to fight for a corrupt government that actively fucks with them
That doesn't give nothing

if people dont have debt, they dont need to join the military. jim banks is saying that the military preys on people who have high debt because they can offer signing bonuses, guaranteed paycheck, and job stability. if you join for a free college ride, then you dont have debt to begin with

People have forced our president to actually do something for once and all the "job creators"/holy small businessownerorinos are seething about it because they're supposed to be the only ones who swindle the government through PPP loans, subsidies and contracts

the boomer seethe is making me hard

>now zoomers everywhere are discovering they still owe that $50k or whatever because they dont qualify.
It completely erases the debt of around 49 million people and your seriously trying to pretend like it’s no big deal. Lol, lmao even

Man I used to play basketball with Jim when he was just an Indiana State Senator and I was with the executive branch. He was a G back then but sounds like the ZOG got to him.

yup this

then they treat you like a vietnamese hooker gook for an entire day, then ask if you wanna extend your enlistment to 6 years for some paltry early promotion to e3

He's talking about the GI bill you stupid fucks. Maybe you should learn how shit works. If you enlist with a college degree you're fucking retarded and shouldn't be accepted anyways because you could have been a fucking officer. Are you fucking Mexicans larping or some shit

>12k left of my original 50
it will be nice to be done with it

>Why do they always send the poor?

if you get in with a college degree you make the government pay your stupid debt for you with tuition reimbursement

Oh no, fewer goyim signing up to die for Israel, what a calamity.