KILLED HALF THE PLANET

No hard feelings.

Attached: 17485673405873.jpg (1962x1801, 1.95M)

He was the, the ONLY one, who pushed for everyone living life normally until COVID blew over. And he caught nothing but shit for it. He gave everyone what they wanted, and still insisted on only taking it if you WANT to.

Thank fucking god. Those people were really starting to get on my nerves.

The vaccines haven't killed anyone it's been over a year.

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY

>No refunds

>what is a soft kill?
Look it up user. They people at the top of the pyramid planned this long ago. If everyone started dropping dead at once the plan would have failed.

See you retards in another year.
At this rate the only vaccine related death will be the antivaxxers hanging themselves out of shame and confusion 15 years from now.

I'd actually jump for joy if it didn't have negative long term effects my parents took that junk

>hanging themselves out of shame

Attached: helitroon.gif (1540x1222, 819.82K)

Soft kill is just a think Alex Jones has been saying for years that embedded itself in your head.
He already admitted he's just improving most of the time, he doesn't know shit from shinola.
I hope so, a lot of people are going to lose their minds due to sunk cost fallacy and coping.

I don't even listen to Alex Jones. I highly doubt he invented the concept of something killing you slowly over time, right?

What’s the present year, woke sludge?
Who’s the current president, woke sludge?
Who’s pushing the vaccine on children, woke sludge?

Attached: EC6F62F3-57CA-4BF4-9B58-EC7C7F179A5F.jpg (1536x1712, 283.73K)

He's been saying "Soft Kill Bioweapon" for as long as I've known about him.
Someone you listen to or read probably read the term. I doubt it's even a real term.

I've been seeing and hearing the term 'soft kill' in the media since the 90s. The world doesn't revolve around Alex Jones. I don't listen to or read anything. I basically work, browse Any Forums and play vidya in guitar that is my life. Alex Jones is way too famous and anything he says most likely comes from the top anyways.

In media I mean movies, books, vidya

This.
>Trump didn't mandate the injection.

>Kills a million boomers and shitskins
Yeah, I'm thinking based

Best vaccine ever

>i'll never take the rushed trump vax
>take 3 heckin magic science needles or lose your job
>this is all trumps fault

Attached: 1654010641363.jpg (282x424, 32.21K)

All the mysteries random deaths are unrelated

sounds like you need a new improved mystery juice injection, we need a volunteer

KEK. will this new shill work? only time will tell, but more and more vaxxies drop off with this bullshit. Lotta faggots got the shot
>its just politics hurr hurr
if it helps you soon to die clot fags alot of trump voting Shapiro listening blobs got the shot, so you'll die with them lol. ALL YOU FUX WILL ANSWER

Now I know the shots are tapwater

Trump sold you tap water for 10 trillion dollars kek