Please, criticize Trudeau, but be civil!

twitter.com/KristinRaworth/status/1562861680006426627

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-160716_Twitter.jpg (1080x859, 308.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmiEJFuCVFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eternal woman

Only inside permitted parameters

too late niggers

Attached: 1607643399600.gif (270x360, 957.82K)

>Ukrainian flag
>using the word nay like it's still Elizabethan England
>Edmonton
These people really piss me off

Attached: 1623267828481.jpg (900x900, 68.38K)

I'm copypastaing one of the replies 'cause it's really good.

>2 sides to this. The obvious problem is w radical rightists who jumped the shark re Trudeau, while the more subtle problem is TruAnon types normalizing/whitewashing serious wrongdoing. We need to look at the WEF conspiracy theories the same as/symbiotic w SNC Lavalin denialism
>thinking that Trudeau eats babies is obviously nuts, but it’s so absurd that it makes us forget about the danger related to Trudeau’s attacks on the rule of law & to an extent democracy. Similarly, as long as Trudeau is *allowed* to get away w breaking the law or Blackface
>it throws gasoline on the fire that is this batshit stuff. All of it is part of 1 ecosystem of unreality, whose parts tacitly support each other. Literally no other PM would remain PM were they to have repeatedly broke the law, let alone get caught in Blackface several times
>so long as TruAnon types convince ppl that it’s ok for Trudeau to have done this stuff when such is obviously not the case, objective truth takes a hit. Whenever that happens, that’s a brick in the wall that is the radical right conspiracy thinking. & vice versa. End rant

I think a key takeaway is
>All of it is part of 1 ecosystem of unreality, whose parts tacitly support each other.

tl;dr: when politicans do absurdly unethical things openly and get away with it, its quite safe to assume that they do inanely illegal evil things privately.

Didn't these people go bats hit over Trump?

>yet this is okay because....

Fucking hypocrites.

>Please be civil :V
>No.

Attached: 1659399169904331.jpg (487x423, 27.54K)

>Nay! thee shall consume the bugs, liveth in the pod and beest joyous!

Trudeau made me insane, I'd love to be normal again.

I hate canada but trudea is destroying canada.
I am conflicted. Anyways, as soon as I get my card I’m moving to the states.

Friendly reminder, you can hate Trudeau all you want but Ukrainian jew deputy pm Chrystia Freeland calls all the shots

Attached: trudy.jpg (1280x721, 72.8K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

THIS BITCH DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE PEN AND THE SWORD ADAGE. T

Trudeau says Canadians have no right to self defense but then runs with literally 100s of armed guards. Self defense is a human right, not one granted or revoked by any despot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmiEJFuCVFY

Attached: justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg (940x529, 118.18K)

ITS THAT FLAG AGAIN!!!! you know to shun and shit on retards with that 2022 gay pride flag!

Attached: here is ukrainian flag the worst take post comment ever twitter.jpg (433x388, 31.55K)

Trudeau: destroys people lives intentionally and with malice
>just be nice with your criticism.

Attached: 269DFD38-8390-4F55-B86B-4CC4DB9D2DD3.jpg (640x640, 59.51K)

Im trying to imagine what would happen if a part time drama teacher came up to the ag redneck kids with the jacked up trucks and said their fathers are using 30% more fertilizer than they need to without even asking what crop each is growing.

The WEF does. All of his “Ministers” are POC or women and told what to do. We’re about to go full commie once the “House” resumes in September. Like proper fucked

Rural Alberta here. Edmonton is basically liberals and sand niggers now. I live in the last bastion of white hope.

Just do it in french lol. Oh, à propos, je conchie tous les angloïdes présents dans ce thread.

something something something all the angloids in the thread.

>human right
You have to be human and right, amerimutt.

>black face allowed

I live in rural BC, and haven't seen a nigger in these parts for months. But the other day I saw two niggers, and guess what plate was on their vehicle? An Alberta plate. Contain your niggers to Alberta, please and thanks.
>t. Rural BC'er that's not familiar with scary niggers.

FREE JULIAN ASSANGE

This.
They've killed who knows how many people by enthusiastically injecting them with something they didn't need, but yeah, he would never rape and kill a kid.