Anyone else want to start international political movement or organization?

I have this weird desire to rule the world for years. And I'm actually thinking of starting a political movement. But it's really difficult to start because I have no friends with the same ambition. If only I had people who understood me, it would be easier to bounce new ideas off each other.

Attached: depositphotos_52314963-stock-photo-rule-the-world.jpg (768x1024, 53.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glowing

I can only see Doug Walker there.
But yeah, I'm kinda tired because I had this exact conversation the other day, but... Nevermind, man. You can just relax, I'll save the white race. I'm working on it, just give me 4 years to get it started.

How will you save the white race?

bump

Be more specific. what specifically do you want to do? what do you want to make/change/etc?

as a Fascist, I'm always open to joining political groups headed by leaders with clear plans and goals.

Not getting too into it, some Leninist propaganda, speaking to the common man, I'm a good speech writer and not half bad on the eyes. Some aristocratic tactics for delegation of responsibility. I've written half a book on this shit, I honestly don't wanna talk about it even mroe.

I’m in to it

Im in
Call it FIAT

I like anarchist ideas. The organization's program could be like this:

1. Installing direct democracy;
2. If 1st is not possible, reducing bureaucracy and government size;

I'll be honest, I don't really care about program. As long as I get to power. If we manage to gather a group of people here, we can discuss the program later. Because I'm sure we all will have different political views and later the group will get disbanded. Since I'm an anarchist, obviously I like anarchist ideas. But you are fascist. Maybe we could create anarcho-fascism. But it really doesn't matter. My main goal is to gather people who want to get to power by all means. Later we can develop strategy.

>I have this weird desire to rule the world for years
precisely why you should be kept far far away from politics

You seem smart, I also have written political writings.

>My main goal is to gather people who want to get to power by all means.
of course it is, filthy nihilist.

you'll never do anything, you'll always be a powerless do-nothing nobody.

people like you are too apathetic to actually start or lead anything, you're too stupid and lazy to "gain power", whatever the fuck you mean by that vague statement.

I think before you do any of this you should read Will to Power and Thus Soaked Zarathustra. Not even a particularly big Neitzsche fan. It's just what I recommend to every and any anarchist. The sections about slave morality usually wake them.

I have been quite active actually. I don't understand why you got outraged. All people who got to power, did it for selfish reasons. I'm just being realistic here, movement's strategy can't be written by one person, especially if it's unclear how to proceed next.

>direct democracy
No thanks fuck you. WORLD WIDE BOOGALOO NOW!

Benito Mussolini, Hitler, Teddy Roosevelt, all of them came to power because they wanted to do things and the power merely a way to get it done. Only do-nothings and shitty people have your mindset.

Nah we fascist social dawrinism

Why did you assume that I don't want to do anything?

You have to kill all the "Democrat" Vampires to achieve this.

all you want is "power" - what do you even mean by "power"? power to do what? you don't want to actually do anything, you just want to be able to do things, even though you have no desire to make or change anything...?

I would like to see 4chans plan for world domination
I'd also like to see some kind of manifesto
with outrageous demands

I'm planning on seizing control of the Roman Catholic Church from the Jesuit order. That's my political movement

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK

Attached: Groomed by the jesuits.jpg (552x414, 57.69K)

Jesuits really don't matter, user. If you killed every Jesuit on the earth, maybe something would happen. But Jews would still Jew.

What the movement will do will be decided by the leaders. Of course the leaders will have to find compromise. As I said, I want to reach anarchy.

I respect you a lot more than most anarchists. But why don't you just take up absolute power for yourself and your family?

Because it's impossible to do it only by myself. That's why I said - international organization. I will lead the organization in my country, others in their's. It will be easier to get power, if the organization has international connections. And by power it would be possible to create reforms to reach the movement's desires.

I DEMAND that all 4channers of value leave Any Forums and form a new Fascist website, where they will be serious about plotting and attempting to enact change and creation, often political change and creation.

The website will let people gather in groups, headed by strong high-energy leader(s) with specific plans and goals, where they will plot and enact whatever the shared will of the group is. The groups shall be called Fasces. Like the Fasces, they will make themselves stronger through their united attempt to fulfill their united will.

I DEMAND that these people stop letting pure dopamine and emotion dictate their actions, and instead have their will dictate their actions - their notion of should; specifically, what they should. I also demand they do their absolute best to make the pursuit of their will into something engaging and exciting, because no man can ever be entirely will-driven. Emotion is a tool to be used for the sake of the will.

The men to do this will be the men to control the world. It is only through will-driven actions that any good man could ever change the world or create anything of true value. The absolute best way for men to change and create using their will is through Fasces, groups of men who come together to fulfill their unified will, led by the smartest and most driven of those in the Fasces.

Attached: benito tortellini.png (93x114, 14.71K)

I have the picture somewhere, but Mussolini partook in sword duels. Also, I'm not leaving Any Forums. It's not a fascist website, it's a banter website where I can be fascist.

Attached: mushroom man.jpg (400x400, 21.3K)