The overwhelming majority of Asians know about black-on-asian violence

>The overwhelming majority of Asians know about black-on-asian violence

Attached: 10uzuunezinirug.jpg (500x440, 30.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf2.lain.la/f/o01rzox.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have sided with whitey.

Good. All those downie chinks need to be killed.

Attached: 1648861973498.jpg (1785x1400, 535.78K)

>this stays, but I get banned for off-topic

this isn't even a a screen cap of a tweet. people like you and your little groups should be publicly doxxed so we can cut your hands off and see how good you are at being an internet addict wielding two nubs

Gay asians are more monogamous and don't have time for hookups

Gay asians are the biggest, creepiest incels in the world constantly seething that hot gay white men won't have sex with them.

Attached: 1648862442586.jpg (426x640, 64.96K)

mods are paid off to spread specific talking points. dont like it? get off Any Forums, or pay the mods more.

asians love the cities too much

so all the asians get beaten regularly but now 8 in 10 asians say those beatings has increased. that's what the pic says.

still will not save them from having their hands or fingers cut off when a list showing their resident address drops someday

Asians and latinos push black and white Americans out of their own communities. Drive down wages, increase the cost of living and flood our communities with drugs organized crime and poverty.

>WHOA WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHITE MAN? WHY DO YOU HATE US?
>OH NONONO BLACK MAN DONT ATTACK ME! I DID NOTHING WROOOOOOOOOONG.

Fuck latino and asian economic migrant trash.

Asians vote for democrats so here we are. Stop treating criminal negroes as jewish vanguard and put them in jail where they belong. More cops and harsher punishments. Honest discussion won't happen because Jews own the media and the politicians.

cringe

Asians are heavily involved in stolen property, pimping, white collar crime and the like. Negro boosters who steal from shops sell their loot to Asians. It's especially dire in San Francisco.

haha..yeeah..cringe man for sure

They hate Eurasians as a whole. Why do you think those are the only demographics being discriminated against for college enrollment?
I fucked a Flip guy once. Was fun but a bit much for him, I think.

boomer cope

who cares they blamed white people let them deal with it

>he takes pride in being a zoomer living with mom and making family payments on the car daddy bought him until he is on his feet

I am 30 years old kid, you will be soon too

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

pomf2.lain.la/f/o01rzox.mp4

East Asians traded in height, strenght, physical athleticism and attractiveness for 5 more IQ points on average.
They are envious of white people. Their skin, their coloured eyes, their varied hair and their beautiful faces.
East asians are like ants, dark, samey spineless.
They will never be their equal, their place is at the white mans feet.