Shit boomers say

>Send Trillions of dollars to Israel, Ukraine and friends at the Military Industrial Complex
I sleep
>try to help low to middle class people Millenials with Student Loan Debt
BUT MUH FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY

Attached: A12C37CF-EDA3-42D1-B1CD-C9D606ECFF8C.png (1536x2048, 2.62M)

shit op says
>im a faggot

>Be Boomer
>Get degree with criminally cheap tuition
>Get free job a month later, no experience required
>Get house at criminally low price
>Pollute and ruin the air with gas emissions
>Buy up as much land as possible

>Fast Forward ~60 years

>"What?! What do you mean you need loan forgiveness now that the cost and demand for college sky rocketed?! Just pay it off!"
>"Oh, did you want a job? Do you have 7 years of experience in the field?"
>"I wonder why there are less homeowners in the newer generation? It must be because they're lazy. Not I shot up the price of my houses.."
>"Ugh..why are there so many people complaining about emissions in the future. It wasn't a problem for me."
>"Kids should play outside. Just not in my Private Lake, Private Forest, Private Driveway, Private Land, Private Park, Private construction sight, Private Beach or Private Trail...Anyways you should also get some land. You can buy it off me for triple the price I got it for."

Attached: 1661448134563355.jpg (415x321, 81.93K)

But enough about you.

based, fuck poorfags, and love the bomb.

>im op
summerfags must die

A jew typed this.

Nah you just gay.

I'm not a fan of bearmode.

Giving peasants free shit destroys them. Why would that need to be explained.

found the blackanon

BWC

what a disgusting plastic chinks
why do white males have this desperation?

Attached: bug-faking-looks.jpg (2048x1536, 251.02K)

I'm no nigger bud.

Attached: 20220825_144725.jpg (726x968, 95.39K)

the left one is pretty cute tho

what a fucking disgusting obese hand

Why people are against the student loan cut? the US goverment sends every week a new package worth billions of dollars to a Jew in Ukraine in a war that became totally inconsequential and is helping the russians to strenghten their economy while the EuroPoors get high inflation and spikes in energy bills.

Why does Any Forums hate the Jew but are in favor of financially support the Jew?

Because boomercuck republigoys told them to no likey so they no likey

LMAO

My debt maxxing turned into profit maxxing

Thank you brandon

Attached: IMG-4773.jpg (1125x2436, 1.82M)

lol this is true.
We should cut all foreign aid and focus on the US for a minute.

Yeah. She looks like she'd be extremely shy.

Lmao you're a poorfag
Many such cases on Any Forums
Here's the ultimate redpill : poor whites aren't white

Probably not. Even the ugliest of women have very high self esteem from being showered with male attention and compliments. Low self esteem is an exclusively male trait these days.

That's cause of all the pussy I been eating lmao.
It's republikikes trying to appeal to their boomer Goys by telling them that debt is good.

Chonky hand. You should stop eating for 3 days, then lower your regular caloric intake indefinitely.

youre black in my book. mainly because of your low iq thread

Higher education is a holiday camp for overgrown brats, desirable fields should be free but most students are studying made-up busywork courses and partying.

that brunette looks like someone i knew on facebook a few years ago

she told me she loves anal

she loves cock in her ass

she takes it in the ass

she is a dirty slut

i want to fuck her in her ass no lube until she cries

i want to piss in her face , make her beg and cry then slap her as hard as i can across her slut face

Attached: anal slut.jpg (547x674, 123.96K)

Don't want to be a fat man, people would think I was just good fun, man. I'd rather be a thin man, I am so glad to go on being one. Too much to carry around with you. No chance of finding a woman who will love you in the morning and all the night time too.

FPBP

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

I'd love to stuff my half erect cock in the back of her mouth, start pissing and force it in her throat balls deep.
I'd cum so hard, it would be so awesome.

It'll never happen though, so I'll settle for faggot OP, who craves the dicks.

Because 85% of the people getting money are niggers and women. Fuck the literal subhuman druggie (((whites))) who might get some.