Should cannabis and shrooms be legal? What are the arguments against it?

Should cannabis and shrooms be legal? What are the arguments against it?

Attached: 1644652360693.jpg (1200x798, 171.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsafe.org/shrooms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm unhappy and want others to be unhappy too, so I want to deny them things that make them happy.

Seems pretty bad reasoning, since you could just take shrooms once and turn that view on its head.

People are generally pretty gay and stupid. Arguments for and against are usually pretty gay and stupid.

Teenagers/idiots will eat them and drive motor vehicles

Make kikes illegal first then we can talk about rules.

that's funny though
Yes, easy income and fucks up the black market

Yes, it should be legal. So should all drugs. Just like with the clot shots, it should be up to the people themselves what they put in their body.

And if there is public health care in a given country where you want to implement it, put a tax on the drugs to offset the additional cost to the healthcare system caused by the druggies. That way nobody can complain about paying for someone else's addiction.

Do you know what's not gay and stupid?
Those digits. You should find pic related payment enough.

Attached: 1613744523277s.jpg (244x250, 8.01K)

Cannabis? sure, why not. Moderately.

Shrooms are dangerous, poisonous, and detrimental to your health and conscious mind.

Terrence McKenna worked with the CIA on mkultra subproject 58. He is a fraud who lied about the history of psilocybin and died at the ripe old age of 52 from eating that poison his whole fucking life.

>t. Had a bad trip on mushrooms

They're already legal in all the non-cucked states.

>Should cannabis and shrooms be legal?
yes, but not for proles

>Should cannabis and shrooms be legal?
Yes.
>What are the arguments against it?
They can tip borderline schizos over the edge into being real schizos.

It's a weak argument to be honest, because even the antipsychotics they give you if you're borderline can do that too. Better off making it legal and denying the black market and it's criminals their revenue stream.

Governments are legalizing them already. Not the same product from nature. You are ingesting heavily gmo crap for a high.

I hate shrooms did them twice, 1st time i was laughing at everything but had weird feeling the next day (ate 35g freshly picked from my friend) and 2nd time i ate 13g dry and I was fucking fighting demons, when it peeked i was puking my insides out I fell asleap and had the worst fucking nightmare I ever had then i tried taking a shower but every tile in my toilet was looking at me, I tought somebody was runing and gigling in the corridor then when i tried to sleep I got sleep paralysis and everything was str8 up levitatting in my room. Then i dreamed of me at some war in the winter I was fucking freezing and walking around rotting corpses i could smell this sweet disgusting smell of rotting meat and old blood. I woke up and felt like every muscle on my body was sore but had the best work out ever, felt like a god since then tho. weird and sceary but them sides effect made up for it LoL. Weed is cool to do and I have been smoking weekly since i was 13 (18 now) but should it be legal? HELL NO, I pay 45zł for a 1g and if I buy in bulk I pay 32zł per g with taxes I would pay 60

They are still technically illegal where I live, but readily available online, as all natural substances should be.

Sounds like you had a bad chemical reaction.
I would highly suggest trying acid as opposed to shrooms. It is pure chemical bliss, while shrooms can be difficult to digest.
Otherwise just grind up the shrooms and mix in your drink of choice.

We decriminalized all drugs recently. Net effect? Filthy fucking junkies everywhere.
Too much drugs will turn you into a massive loser, use sparingly

Holy shit, just re-read your dosage... 35g and 13g is WAY TOO MUCH
Start with 1g and work towards 3g to 5g MAX...

I know I sure did! Nothing like 600bhp and driving with Jesus as my navigator.

They’re too safe. I want lsd to be legal.

My arguments for it is that they are shit you can grow yourself with little to no effort or upfront investment, and they seem to be mostly harmless when handled correctly. On top of this, at least in the case of shrooms, the consensus seems to be that they just don't cause chemical addiction the same way alcohol or nicotine does.

In general, definitely way less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, not to mention other things like cars, which are pretty fucking harmful and we can still drive.

Just like they already do with alcohol? Just because someone is going to use something in a harmful way, that doesn't necessarily mean it should be illegal. Look at guns, for instance, a lot of people do a lot of harm with guns, but they still have legitimate uses when the user is responsible.

>So should all drugs.
I'm not sure about this myself. I guess I can see wanting to protect communities from heavy drugs like meth etc. but I wonder how much of the issue is due to these things being illegal in the first place, which means they are more expensive, and people are less likely to seek help for their addictions. I think I would agree, though.

There definitely are people who will not deal well with psychedelic's, in general, these are the same sort of people who wouldn't deal well with things like sleep paralysis hallucinations, etc. It's more of a psychology education thing, however, and it still doesn't seem to be a good reason to make them illegal.

I'm not talking about drug abuse, I'm just talking about casual use. There are people who are addicted to cannabis 100%, but I never seen the same with shrooms.

SSRIs were developed by blocking the reuptake of serotonin at the 5-HT2 receptor which was only discovered due to the unique properties that LSD-25 and psilocin trigger due to their activity at the receptor.
>Real schizos
No such thing. There are only drugs, ignorance, and jewish lies which when combined create the illusion of the so-called schizophrenia. Some people who are schizos are merely highly intelligent and attempting to communicate with retards. Others are drugged and not operating at their baseline. Finally, the last are political or religious dissidents who are victims of the jewish controlled medical industry.

Based

Maybe he took non-dry shrooms? Kek if it was dried ones.

tripsafe.org/shrooms/

I guess it's a good example of what can happen when people wanna try these things and have these experiences, but there are no apparent sources on how to use them safely available.

I think all drugs should be legal and distributed in government dispensaries and allow the junkies to overdose on heroin and meth. Stops new people from becoming addicted if they legit see people leaving in body bags.

35 wet is like 3,5g dry I did acid before it's expensive and it's hard to find strong ones (max 120ug). I'm 182cm and 80kg, 14-17 body fat I have very high tolerance for all drugs that's why I did 13g

Man what kind of weed reaches Poland

I drove black out drunk a lot in my 20's.
Fun times, but so stupid.
Nirvana discography on the CD mixer and marlboros&red bulls on deck.
I don't have an opinion on it otherwise, just that I won't do it again.

Try a lower dose shrooms, I'm similar body weight (not as fat as you) and same height.
The grinding trick really does work, shrooms straight up are hard to digest.

Think on the amount of deaths caused by alcohol. In normal countries (i.e. Non Muslim ones) we carry this burden because the effect of prohibition is way worse. Now imagine how would it be if more drugs were legalized. And now imagine the Nigger equivalent in those countries (niggers, spics, gypsies) having free access to those drugs. The amount of DUI... That's the reason why only alcohol should be legalized.

And everything worked out well in the end didn't it bro, you got home in one piece and had a giggle about it. Score one Jesus, score zero demons who want to possess your vulnerable astral body

i quit drugs now about 30% of the time i walk from my car to the gym i get a contact high
it’s enraging i can’t enforce local laws, i don’t want to get high, yet i am being forced to get high with no means for recourse
the problem with them being legal is children believe them to be ok, because if it wasn’t ok it would be illegal
however i suppose law is also separate from morality, but that requires a certain level of IQ, or a soul that isn’t bronze

In my opinion any naturally grown substance should be legal, so pot, opium and shoots are okay. Processed drugs like cocaine and meth should remain illegal.

I am against anything that makes society worse.

there is no heroin now, just fetanyl, it;s cheaper to make and junkies are happy since they pay less for "brown" and dystibutors are happy since they make more monies

>Weed is cool to do and I have been smoking weekly since i was 13
Have you in any chance done shrooms and weed at the same time?

13g dry is way too much. Suggested dosage for beginners is 1g, up to 4-5(MAX)g for people who are used to the feeling.

This is my overall view as well, but I refrain from saying that because I don't know nearly enough about opium as I do about shrooms.

lol McKenna died because he lived underneath a military grade satellite dish

How can you justify adding the risk. I agree 100 percent. They already drink alcohol why excuse adding something as dangerous as hallucinations to the mix? My person position if you must know; what you grow at home and what stays in your home is your business. It’s when you start taking it out of your own property and start risking others or being caught with them in public comes in. If there’s no proof then there’s no proof, but if you have a bag of shrooms in your pocket and crash into a vehicle you deserve some sort of murder charge. Again, if you grow them and eat them to yourself and it’s so little of a problem that no one even knows, perfect! You’re the type of person who can get away with not being charged with possession even if it’s a search warrant that finds them

obv. not him, but weed is what one should do leading up to a shroom/acid trip

Legalization leads to government agencies and jewish business ventures establishing monopolization control and influence over these substances. So you'll be permited your cannabis and shroom consumption through government approved goyslop vendors mass produced and sold as medically void cigarettes and pills at the gas station with special licensing. Decriminalize all psychoactive substances and allow any man to grow and consume their own

we grew it ourselfs or get it from spain, I'm from Podkarpacie and almost in every village someone has plants. I lived in Uk and have been to NL we have better and cheaper weed :D

also, 3.5 dry is still a HEAVY dose that I wouldn't personally do.

I'd do the equivalent in acid tabs. don't matter the quality when it comes to tabs, just up the amount.

There is a good reason why acid was the transformational drug while shroom were around a lot longer historically

>Sounds like you had a bad chemical reaction.

Dude, he took 13 grams of DRIED mushrooms. According to veteran psychonauts over the world 5 grams is a HEROIC dose and should be enough to send anyone into another dimension. I'm surprised his brain was able to process anything.

That's what I meant, complete decriminalization.

You're absolutely right. We should make alcohol illegal, and only allow naturally grown substances.

yeah I agree, my body would have shat that out so fast.

Legalize it and force overdoses. Problem solved.

no
my firend who gave them to me said the same thing. He grew them himself and he is an expert on the subject. golden teachers btw

I will say that most modern minds CANNOT handle mushrooms or come up with some retarded "we are all one mannnn" world view" however they are a fantastic tool to use with moderation and planning. In the right setting they can cause/ force a person to perform significant introspection to acknowledge/ own their own shortcomings or emotions/ traumas and grow the fuck up. Ironically sometimes athiests who use it come to the conclusion that we are here to keep God company etc which is not too far from the truth, yet they just have a generic cookie cutter psychedelic pov without the study to back it up.

Sorry man I'm fixated on outdoors growing. Can you manage that up there?

I think drugs like that should be legal, and you can use all of the same arguments for why most people think alcohol should be legal. I know drugs are not good, but everyone has to relax sometimes, and as long as it is not something lethal like heroin, then it doesn't necessarily have to be a problem.

>He grew them himself and he is an expert on the subject. golden teachers btw
shut up you Polack cunt, fuck your friend and his unhygienic "grow"

You are depriving yourself of genuine psychedelic euphoria by listening to Forest Gump.