Zuckerberg's Metaverse will be HUGE

Here it is anons, the God himself explains the technology behind his Metaverse. This is going to change the history of online personas.

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-124228_Spotify.jpg (1048x927, 361.51K)

If it's as faggity as him, then it will look like a Turkish gay bath

Second life unironically looks better.

Attached: 20210817_113220_still_1.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Yeah right. This looks so good!

Attached: FaUG3pQUIAAZwgo.png (519x562, 292.33K)

Inb4 human beans are the caterpillars crafting the coccoon that will turn us into the AI butterflies

It will be censored and boring. Vrchat is better.

I'd go VRchat if it had any sort of RLV, I'll stick with second life.

Attached: fesf.jpg (1305x693, 87.15K)

His metaverse presentation last fall was the catalyst for my sending out a schizo email to all my friends and family.
Will I need to send out a follow-up?

Gen Xer here. I've been "promised" VR every single fucking year since 1987. Nobody wants it and it will never happen. Capture this on your screen.

It's called Occulus, boomer.

Fuck, the JRE show has been getting progressively more and more cucked and passive. Every time he approaches something a bit more controversial he goes off on these 5 minute long talks about how you shouldn't just blindly this or the other and how any scenario is entirely possible and forgets what they were even talking about.

I was gonna ask whether this is a good episode but I guess it can't get any more globohomo than this.

You successfully typed non sequitur bullshit but the question remains: Did you make an archival-quality representation of my truthful poast? Unlikely. Do it now.

You should be send those every week

of course its a nerd who thinks we can replace reality

Joe Rogan is entertaining, but I don't think I can stand more than 30 seconds of the lizard overlord.

Occulus is VR you fucking moron. Go back to watching Pearl Jam videos.

jorogan like muh dad 'n shieeeeet

Attached: 1641185400483.png (394x436, 460.57K)

We need a massive EMP event to stop these demons.

You seem to enjoy typing. Please feel free to respond to this post with another fascinating bit of commonly-known information offered as an esoteric zoomer mystery that outs you as a fucking retard.

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Attached: 1661441361346685.jpg (500x1233, 153.06K)

You already sent me one last week, John.

Eglin's not sending their best. Alas.

Eglin my ass, bitch boi faggot
and fuck your predictions VR your low T, shrum.