Do you believe in atheists?

What are the political implications of an entire generation deluding themselves, patting each other on the back for their reverie and nodding to themselves?
And it's all recorded.
Is this the most embarrassing era humanity will ever have to go through?
Hazukashī

Attached: Embarrassing.jpg (490x268, 15.41K)

>And it's all recorded.
Unlike God.

I think there are like some good billions on testimonies alone in this age on the internet.
There is also the billions who died for said testimonies throughout time. And the billions of paranormal footage.
If one is true, you are fucked. Do you know the weight of the mental gymnastics you have to do there?
Not even getting into the historical aspects.

>Is this the most embarrassing era humanity will ever have to go through?
Yes, it's called the end times.

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Proclaiming there is no God is a tad different to telling God NO.

Aaww what did the atheists do to you this time?

Don't confuse reddit atheists with normal atheists. Still, better than blindly worshipping a Jew god.

>if one is true
Why does the creator of the universe need my belief?
Does he sit on his celestial throne and seethe if I believe that 2+2=5 too?

>Why does the creator of the universe need my belief?
So you can be with him. He doesn't want you to reject him.

>So you can be with him.
Ok, he can snatch me up when I die and see him in person instead of having to rely on testimonials. I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions I have in great detail, and then I'll see that he was right all along.

>I'll see that he was right all along.
But even you yourself know you're wrong. How can you be right in front of God?

Plot twist; God is real & the world is a test. He wants to see if you're stupid enough to believe in something without evidence. All those who do get sent to hell.

I don't see that I'm wrong now, since all "information" I have about god comes from basically random guys saying shit. But if I were to see him with my own eyes and have a two-way conversation with him, then that'd obviously more credible.

Religion is not only for braindead monkeys but it's a tool to turn populations into submissive cattle. You fear death so you turn to God. You fear your meaningless existence so you turn to god. You fear the truth so you turn to God. If you're going to believe in fables written so long ago maybe just believe them all. Harry Potter has more proof of existence than God or Jesus or any deity. Cope harder and keep that faith, it's worked out great so far, lol lmao.

>He wants to see if you're stupid enough to believe in something without evidence. All those who do get sent to hell.
The evidence lies in basic deductive logic my friend. Reject it no further.
It's like kids who get too much pampering growing up to be so obnoxious vs abused kids who are extremely well behaved.

>Basic deductive logic
>Continues to lay out none of the logic that he supposedly uses.
Lol okay, trust the scie... fuck I mean Keep the faith!

Showering them with the truth out of fear for them and love for them (americans) vs a kid growing up in the middle of nowhere questioning his existence and purpose and finding God and accepting Christ.

Proof of God is always subjective experiential. I would argue that experiential reality is the only interpretation of reality which gives rise to meaning.

>Basic deductive logic
Anyone can come up with some argument in their minds which leads to the conclusion that "god is real" - what processes have you gone through to validate that logic?

>God is like an abusive parent
That's real convincing, my friend.

*(american christian)

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Romans 1:20
The logic is that design implies a designer.

That's shit logic. At least read the fucking bible if you're going to LARP as a Christian.