Odysee CEO Chandra is a literal Satanist?

This is insane, I find it hard to believe that Julian Chandra is a literal devil worshipping, sorcery-believing insane person, but here he is pushing for Ethan Ralph to get in touch with his Satanic sorcerer while his mother was dying.

twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/1562821170105241600

Is he just a fed and this is how they get you when you're the most vulnerable or what? It sounds completely bizarre, why would you talk like this to a guy with a dying mother?

Attached: FbBBknBWAAANcKi.jpg (1080x2063, 183.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

molochsorcery.com/contact.html
molochsorcery.com/igos-the-lunatic-fringe.html
molochsorcery.blogspot.com/2021/
twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/1562824324272181249
cozy.tv/ethanralph
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-media-misinformation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[email protected]
KML

Attached: 1657239541034.png (788x640, 395.99K)

molochsorcery.com/contact.html

Looks like it's this guy, he has an occult website.

I'm dying here, this is like internet bloodsports except in real life, this guy was part of an occult group that he left because it wasn't hardcore enough and is now shitting on them:

>The organization originally started out as the International Guild of Sorcery then about four years later he changed it and started calling the group the International Guild of Occult Sciences, College & Research Society (that was a mouthful!) Then for some reason, Brian got a bur up his bum at the occult community and told me he wanted to pursue the New Age community because occultists were financially poor and the New Agers were filthy rich because he looked at some sort demographics. This was around the time the A.R.M. aka Alien Resistance Movement began as well. He said, "UFO believers are an untapped source of income to be milked", thus why the ARM was formed. Fortunately that branch of the organization never took off and I caught hell from Brian for NOT joining and being a supporting member. I have back issues of IGOS journals that list the cost of joining this organization and I may have somewhere the price list of the "uniform" of ARM you were supposed to purchase once a member and wear. I simply could not imagine myself with any dignity nor self-respect wearing that ridiculous costume. I mean it's bad enough some of the vestments of ceremonial magic are sometimes goofy looking but the ARM vestments are downright loony.

molochsorcery.com/igos-the-lunatic-fringe.html

And he has a blog:

>Pro Tip: I was kvetching to an ethnic friend of mine who is also a sorcerer, about how old candles of mine which may not get used right away are a real pain to get the dust off of. She said to use a used woman’s knee high stocking and it will clean the dust off without harming the candle. So, I tried her tip and it worked. Made the wax look practically new again. Then it was quite easy apply oils - should I want to do so.

molochsorcery.blogspot.com/2021/

>If it came to money though, Brian was a master money maker. He convinced me that he has spoken with Jim Finbarr of Finbarr books fame and worked out some deal to publish Finbarr's "out-of-print" books and give Mr. Finbarr some portion of those sales. This was around early 2005 and so I accepted his offer since I was still entrenched within the occult community. (Brian had left the occult community all together in favor of the New Age market if you remember so he had no 'in' to the community.) I began helping him hawk the out-of-print Finbarr books and he started raising the prices of these reprints by many times of their original face value. I was astonished that people would pay for $30 USD for a reprint booklet that Finbarr originally sold for roughly $10 USD when it was in print. Eventually he began to include these crummy little talismans and sample bottles of oils with the reprints to stave off complaints from people who were upset about paying triple or quadruple the price on a booklet that was only a few pages long.

>memeflag
>trying to discredit odysee
kys kike

Attached: 1657833138095.jpg (853x1000, 168.53K)

>The straw the broke the camel's back so-to-speak that broke us up was when Brian let it slip to me in a phone conversation that he hadn't actually spoken to Jim Finbarr. He said it was in a letter so I asked to see the letter from Mr. Finbarr and Brian refused telling me it was none of my business. I got miffed because it most definitely WAS my business since it was MY website, my Yahoo Groups and my fans who were buying these books! I expected Brian to be up front and honest with me across the board which he originally promised me he would be. Obviously something was hinky here and I wasn't going to have anything more to do with it. Then Brian got angry and began to yell and scream at me through the phone which is his modus operandi when he cannot get his way. Bully the other party. When he threatened me, that was it. He threatened me, my children and those I love with harm I told him that was it, we were done. I had started with this lunatic in 1991 and left him in the Fall of 2006

Dude it's fine Styxhehenhammer666 says it's not actual Satanism or devil worship it's just Demon summoning.

twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/1562824324272181249

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

show flag

Attached: styxlmfao.png (593x178, 23.57K)

Why, do you think it will say Hell lmfao?

cozy.tv/ethanralph is live right now discussing the issue and the fed who got him suspended from Odysee.

Its kinda dumb that people think there's only one faction of demons, its like saying there's only one kind of foreigner.
moloch is evil and so is any noncorporeal entity that asks a human to perform a blood sacrifice for them, YHVH included

Yeah we should all return to worshipping Varg's D&D books right?

dont be a faggot, I didnt say that

>worshiping

What?

Israel, yeah.

Fuck. Now we have to migrate platforms once again. Is Gab.tv any good?

>pajeet CEO
NGMI

shing.tv

OP is a kike

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-media-misinformation/
>kikes write articles targeting free speech sites
>low level kikes get the message and start making shit up and shilling everywhere including Any Forums to destroy credibility of free speech sites
rinse and repeat

How is Odysee a free speech site, they just suspended Ralph for making fun of a Jewish ex-Lockeed Martin employee turned anti-AF shill guy's mom (after he made fun of his dead mom). Sounds like it's "free speech until our handlers call us to remove you" to me.

>cozy.tv/ethanralph
in a roundabout way, it proves that odysee is for real and not comped yet. If it wasn't a threat their narratives, they wouldn't be talking about it.