Kiwi Farms being DDOSed right now

Do we care?

Attached: 673400B8-FA3F-4505-B73D-91EEF54A2CD5.jpg (1768x1242, 224.82K)

NOPE THEY ARE ENEMY KIKES CONFIRMED..........

Kiwifarms used to be insanely right wing but got bought up by the JIDF

wtf is kiwi farms?

Sauce on those tits?

enough to be posting about it

awwww
all user back in the same cesspool once again
should be fun lads

>tranny fled a country
>KF going down in flames
Might be the best possible outcome

Are they? Wheres the proof(I believe you but I just want actual facts to back up my beluefs)

Retarded

Kiwi farms is literally the only place that calls out pedo's and degenerates anymore.

Kiwi farms is the last bastion of decency on the internet.

utter bollocks mate
cope seethe and dilate

kiwi telegram has been pretty fun the last few days. Better than this shithole anyway

Kill yourself, you evil piece of shit

This

They are leftoid losers

NO IT WAS FOUNDED BY KIKEBOYS THE WHOLE TIME. THE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN POSTED THEM ADMITTING IT THEMSELVES. I DONT WASTE MY LIFE WITH THAT KIKE DRAMA PRETENDING TO BE WHITE CONSERVATIVES SCHILL SITE THAT ONLY ATTACKS REAL CONSERVATIVES AS LOLCOWS AND YET EVERY LITTLE KIKE DICKSUCKER NIGGER ON THAT SITE LARPING AS CONSERVATIVE CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT THEY HAVE MANIUPLATED THEM INTO HATING AND ATTACKING THEIR OWN SIDE.

I don't want to give the trannies any sort of win, not even mutual destruction

KF is populated by neo-leftists larping as being far-right. Stop making these threads.

they don't call them out, they make entertainment of it, they're voyeurs, most of them as bad as the people they're stalking

I dunno faggot make up your opinion

Kiwi Farms still allows free speech, and for people to oppose degeneracy, which is why the bolshevik shills posting in this thread are seething and coping. The cruel tranny overlords seek to control everything on the internet.

They must be stopped.

Attached: 2c0p71ucelh41.png (371x439, 154.28K)

>they don't call them out, they make entertainment of it
It can be both at the same time. Sounds very reminiscent of ancient Any Forums.

no not really but its funny seeing lefties rally around keffals who is a pedofile

>which is why the bolshevik shills posting in this thread are seething and coping

But my brother in Christ, it is Kiwi farms that has been BTFO for the last 48 hours

Attached: D3DBF2AD-328C-4619-BD06-0342D25A7F21.jpg (1440x1800, 148.42K)

The relationship between the two sites have history. The crossover is just " anonymousfags gonna anonymousfag" type of users. Chris was the original project from which all other lolcows derived. A few before then but chris was the golden cow. Any Forumstarded fags loved their pets pre split of communities