Victim of Kiwifarms, Wayne lambright currently live giving his story of being harassed by Kiwifags

youtube.com/watch?v=esuudV71Jkk

Attached: FTuxOstUUAUfMr0.jpg (2048x1536, 505.19K)

oh sup wayne
lay it on us

(((You))) would need special legislation, mental health working groups and a task force to be properly dealt with, you will do anything necessary to avoid this.

Your fellow subhumans infiltrated everything they could, they are a constant presence in any discussion about the problem that you are and every step of the process necessary to deal with you can be easily sabotaged either by stupid normies or an infiltrated cluster B homo.

oh christ is he still going on about mr metokur
no good deed goes unpunished I guess

Qrd?

> everything evil I do is good, it's your perception that is wrong
Chronic case of dindu nuffins.

Wayne has been swatted around 16+ times, he has many suspects for who is doing it. Metokur, Kiwifarms members, previous landlords and some Shecklestorm character.

Poor guy started living off grid, is swatted every now and then ever since by guys on kiwifarms

Fucking kill yourself wayne

Wayne is cooler than every spergyfarms user combined.

I never heard of him before. Google gave me this.
Kiwifarms is mostly cringe but they tend to not make stuff up, since the people they target are always doing enough weird shit already. Not sure how much of this is sensationalized but OPs guy seems like a bit of a window licker.

Attached: 336FD409-3976-4E3B-95F9-22E209551383.jpg (1170x2057, 1.21M)

Is it just me or are faggots just out of control lately with the swatting? Seems to be happening more and I never hear of any arrests. Maybe it’s feds doing the swatting? They hate local law enforcement and want them all to quit. The people getting swatted aren’t leftwing. Is it feds?

What the fuck are these faggots even? What do they stand for?

Many leftists get swatted especially the more vocal trannies.

They are mostly bored people searching the net for the next chris-chan. That is the entire reason they were first created.

No idea, probably just some ((Antifa)) group trying to stir up some shit from the rightwing.

everyone involved in these kiwifarms things are all the most fucked up worst people possible. the victims perpetuate it and the people who do it are soulless and disgusting, the equivalent of the people you see filming a dead or dying person in a car instead of helping them or giving them the proper dignity people in that situation deserves

Nah, you always amke stuff up to use as proxy to talk about your real cases in a very effeminate way. This is one of the many usual tricks people with your mental illness use.

Sounds gay as fuck. No wonder I never understood that forum.

Yes, sociopathy and similar diseases (cluster B disorders). This kind of people are most of the politicians, CEOs, judges, lawyers...

Wayne Lambright is a hero and a patriot. You have my vote sir.

it's trannies every fucking time

Other times the cluster Bs will pretend to help but it's an excuse to contrinue the stalking and other homosexual tricks in a way stupid people won't notice. This is very frequent in psychiatry but I know there are problems pretending to care about crime, religion, ...

*there are programs

Wayne is a fucking nigger, stay the fuck off /diy/ you worthless excuse of a GenX.

There is sociopathy, but on some level it's "cool" to be sociopathic and not an insult. I myself have some levle, I think most here do, so it's hypocritical to judge them from that vantage.

No, what I really dislike about them is how they *focus on other people as people* in a way that is foreign to my brain. Rabbitholes can be entertaining, but there is a fundamental *need to be interacting with another person* that they get. They are involved in a human drama with another person. In a sense they are victims of their own need to be entwined with the life of another person - their own lives or the positive relationships in their lives should fill this need. They have a hole that needs filling, and they use other annoying people to fill it. The victims of kiwifarms tend to be guilty too because they overflow their psyche, offering themselves up. They cannot stop offering themselves up. And the empty hole people at kiwifarms are a bottomless pit of *NEEDINESS* for those interactions.

For me, paying attention to some sperg gets boring. Whoc ares? Even chris chan, who cares after a few headlines and news stories? Kiwifarms people have a *concern* about other people that gives them a sense of humanity - not sociopathy. The neediness of it is revolting as that of their victims who always perpetutate it. They're both horrendous types of people, if kiwifarms didn't exist those people would be doing it to people in their neighborhood, their coworkers, etc. People you just don't want to exist, woudl be better if they killed themselves

Attached: 1570239021593.jpg (1024x694, 130.94K)

Na, that’s victim blaming (an overused and misused term, generally). I learned about kiwifarms when an IRL acquaintance of mine got a “cow thread” made of them. They had put some mildly cringy videos on Youtube, nothing extremely remarkable. They didn’t put up anything harmful, spout extreme opinions, or do anything bad other than be just mediocre cringe. Those kiwifarms psychopaths OBSESSED over digging into their personal life, trying to get them fired, banned from favorite hangouts, began harassing their family and friends, posting fake shit on the Internet to frame them and ruin any Google search of their name- they were “milking” their cow and ruining this person’s life. They did nothing to deserve it and it was just plain sick.

I won't waste my time reading this trash.

I am convinced that a significant portion of these 'cluster B' types are not just pretending to help, but reconfiguring their own behavior in their mind to give it a patina of morality. Some are purely lying and rae conscious of the manipulation and lying; but many, and more than is given credit I believe, have at root a conscience which they want to avoid and pretend doesn't exist. "I'm trying to help" is them playing to their own conscience as much as it is them pretending for the sake of stalking/manipulation

What a fucking faggot

>What do they stand for?
my guess is they would probably tell you, "teh lullz" but that place seems to have far worse energy that Any Forums-tards is their heyday (when Any Forums had the most traffic).
It's like Any Forums but if Any Forums was nothing but namefags.

it's like the worst elements of reddit and Any Forums.
The only good they do is if some lolcow is doing really bad shit, they'll eventually expose them. (eg: like a furry impaling puppies with a broom stick or Chrischan molesting his elderly mother) However, not before they catfish and gaslight that same lolcow into doing much worse shit than they would've done had they been left alone

Nah, this is a smear, mobbing and stalking campaign, it never happens for no reason. The target triggered one of the homosexuals involved or other typical bitchiness.

Yes, normalization of their insanity is a huge part of their behavior too.
Religions and cults do it all the time (mormons morons are trained to stalk and spy on people as long as they aren't high level criminals, freemasons maintain a parallel state for drug traffickers and other criminals, ...).

If you want to, or are only capable of thinking in terms of one dimensional psychological buzzwords I can't stop you. Just know you feed into a satisfying, validating self image they have when you do so