Student Debts Paid By You

To be clear debts are not "forgiven" they are paid off by someone or they default. Biden wants you to pay off evey liveral arts degree faggot. How do you feel?

Attached: debts_paid.jpg (980x1118, 313.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAjwF3F-4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=01ACNbBZM_o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=loTpM-7LNd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trades suck now. Go get any entry level trade job they give you $15/hr and promise you will learn all kind of shit while they make you clean toilets with no contract no guarantee. After a year or two maybe you can make $17/hr.

I will burn roasties and feminists in pits of hell

Am I the only one who finds it funny that they are only giving 10k for student loan forgiveness? Most people's loans are way above that, yeah it'll take a nice chunk off but most people will still be paying them off for rest of their lives.

is this supposed to be an argument for why tradesmen should pay off student debt of people who have never worked?

Fuck tradecucks. Literal goyim, filthier than a pig rolling in shit.

This. I worked for an electrical contractor for two years, turns out he never even submitted my apprentice hours to the state because he wanted rhe cheap labor and not the competition of having more electricians around. I wasnt the first person he did this to. Quit and went to work for another company at the end of 2020, got a whopping $2 raise to $15.50. Quit that company now I'm making $24 as hotel maintenance and dont have to bust my ass all day.

There are lots of good trade fields. The key to making bank is to be very good at what you do and go for an obscure niche. IF you just want to carve out an easy life, that is possible too. 3 - 4 years at UPS warehouse will get you to driver. Drivers make 70K - 80k.

Think like a businessman if you wan to get rich. Scale up.

found the government employee

Don't care. Biden gave make $20k
I'm getting +$10k due to pell grant

most debt is held for graduate degrees. Literally some of these people have never worked a day in a deade of college.

nothing
they are "paying" for this via the inflation they had already set in motion
if the money didn't go to universities it would go to israel
the us dollar is not a real currency but a government voucher

NOOOOOO THIS IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST

Attached: FB_IMG_1661448781742.jpg (843x843, 74.49K)

>Literally some of these people have never worked a day in a deade of college.
im guessing you aren't one of them

When were Maga people got a student loan forgiveness. Sure some loved the big nigger loan, but the trump forgiveness didn't even make the news

Nigger they even admit it's unfair and going to cause even more inflation. Tanstaafl

Trades are great. You're just a lazy idiot.

Seeth more tradecuck.
I'll be working from my air conditioned house, and sleeping like a baby, knowing you're out there slaving away to pay off my debt.

So, you never once in 2 years made sure that he was submitting the apprentice hours? You're basically a braindead idiot. You know you can prove that you put in those hours with paystubs right?

What else are our fucking taxes going to right now??
We've had out of control inflation and high taxes for years, but now when we want to actually use it to help our own misguided citizens its a travesty.

He tried to warn you...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAjwF3F-4k

Repeatedly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01ACNbBZM_o

Over and over

m.youtube.com/watch?v=loTpM-7LNd8

Attached: th-879125188.jpg (474x303, 16.67K)

>To be clear debts are not "forgiven" they are paid off by someone or they default.
where is this written?

Seeeeetheeeeeeee

Attached: C2772A37-0D28-469A-8551-E9E3D3706BD4.jpg (2048x1961, 479.08K)

Plus the awful interest rates or compounding interest if they fuck it up