WHITE WOMEN CHARGED FOR GROPING BUSTA RYMES

nypost.com/2022/08/24/busta-rhymes-slaps-handsy-female-fan-tells-boyfriend-tame-your-girl/amp/

Rapper Busta rhymes was groped by a WHITE FEMALE who ran on stage while her WHITE BF was there

Attached: 7D2272E6-267D-485D-ADE0-B967FDD79B20.png (828x1792, 1.63M)

>Be whiteboi
>Go to Busta rhymes concert with Gf
> she gets on stage and starts grabbing his BBC
> he pulls her off but the damage is done
> Busta calls security and calls her BF a cuck on stage

Did he kill himself?

Attached: 133457A4-4452-4EA2-A6AA-1D5D817C20E4.jpg (289x750, 20.81K)

What would you do if this was your gf?

Attached: 6127D39F-8A3F-439F-A9CF-C8244185C6AE.png (828x1792, 2.04M)

Dump her in the hood.

>it’s another leftists make fun of their own and call it a burn episode

Where the video?
Pics look like she brushes his knee with her finger tips.
If he had a tantrum over that shit, pretty crazy. If she was trying to grab his couch or something, maybe he'd not a huge asshole, but this seems like another moment like when that nigger Kendrivk Lamar called a white girl on stage to sing his song where every other word was nigger just so he could humiliate a honky

We dont know what her political beliefs are

> the Grammy-nominated vocalist blamed his fierce reaction on the current state of the culture

>“This is a weird day, a weird time,” he asserted. “She touched me and s–t, y’all got them little funny ass camera phones [filming], and I don’t agree with that. She might do some police s–t. I’m not with it.”

>The “Make It Clap” crooner went on to say, “She ain’t from my day. In my time, we didn’t f–k with all these cameras, homie,” before instructing the boyfriend to “take your girl and tell her to stand behind you.”

>“Stand behind your man, sweetheart,” Rhymes demanded as folks in the crowd dragged the woman away from the stage.

Attached: 1593542528977.jpg (300x300, 14.12K)

Ayo, shorty, you’re with your man, right?” he asked the unnamed woman whose wrist he’d swatted. She and her date were standing front row at the stage’s edge.

Here is what he said. The video is on WORLDSTAR but Any Forums wont let me post it

>what her political beliefs are
it's her.

>white people!
no these were niggers all of them

>t. White roastie
Cry more golden retriever

Amen
Based bustin Michael Myers rhymes putting millennials and zoomers in thwir place.
Burn cuckolds alive Amen.

Yeah he said what kinda of goofy shit are y'all into

>white women

Attached: 6894894356.jpg (229x220, 6.98K)

Great insult. Love it. Very cool. Did you get it of jokes.com. I swear niggers aren’t funny unless whites write your jokes.

Yes she was white and she was thirsty for his BBC. The problem with our women is when they see a black man especially if he is famous they will do anything to get his cock. Even cheat in their husbands. They know that BBC is super aggressive in the bedroom and can make the women cum in 30 seconds.

Attached: E1B981DF-BC5B-4C8E-8E5B-53AB3B41F502.jpg (480x800, 29.04K)

The majority of the funniest people on earth are black

Josh you have fucking issues buddy, you are sad poor midget who runs discord’s day and night to post on fucking Any Forums. Imagine how sad and pathetic your life is. Think about how small that “bbc” is loool all women think you are disgusting you ugly nigger.

Literally happened to me
>dating a girl for a few weeks
>go to bone thugs and harmony concert
>she has a nigger autograph her cleavage
>she found her own ride home
I didn't even say anything, just left and stopped responding to her

Tiny dicked sad micro nigger, what a fucking loser you are.

Attached: A33AB66E-AA95-48F6-9FFD-BF33EDEB6AAB.jpg (828x1096, 288.04K)

>WHITE FEMALE
>WHITE BF

Attached: 1652802652859.jpg (500x400, 39.42K)