Zoomers look like THAT?!?

Zoomers look like THAT?!?

Attached: 77225BE7-FC5F-4321-9FAC-235DCBCE1944.jpg (1440x1440, 194.03K)

Yeah mostly

Built for BBC

Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "yep, that's good."

Attached: 1661049906822591.jpg (443x455, 95.72K)

holy shit, hitting a wall before 30 is really a thing

Yes.

Attached: 1602731731655.jpg (1575x2362, 685.42K)

Did something happen to her? Why does she look this bad?

Lol, she is the Zoomer's Mama Cass

Attached: Mutts law.png (750x751, 83.04K)

She doubles every two years. She will die in 2024.

>Built for BBC
literally one of the only times this claim is appropriate.

jews have such off putting skin tone

Attached: rangzofpower.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

She is a goy Scarlet Johansson(if not fat) what do you think those music industry producers did to her?

that's literally the photoshopped version kek
she looks even worse in the real one

Shes a chad

Attached: 1633441628858.jpg (542x852, 108.11K)

How did she got this fat this fast?

Never change, IDF, never change.

Liberals make fun of other people, but when you do the same to them, they recoil in horror and act morally superior.

I forgive you for being a glowslave that is forced to post here (ignoring the rules of the board) at gunpoint.

The IDF will kill any soldier that does not post effective communist propaganda. What a great God your superiors have.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,[a] and national origin.[4] It prohibits unequal application of voter registration requirements, racial segregation in schools and public accommodations, and employment discrimination. The act "remains one of the most significant legislative achievements in American history".[5]

Initially, powers given to enforce the act were weak, but these were supplemented during later years. Congress asserted its authority to legislate under several different parts of the United States Constitution, principally its power to regulate interstate commerce under Article One (section 8), its duty to guarantee all citizens equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment, and its duty to protect voting rights under the Fifteenth Amendment.

picrel. jazz Jennings.

Attached: Billie Eilish insert_01.jpg (960x1200, 298.91K)

>hitting a wall
more like hitting the trough

Fat people will survive the upcoming great famine. They are the future of the human race.

Oh, feed, FEED

problem?

Attached: billfrog.jpg (527x851, 71.04K)

>How did she got this fat this fast?

women have no problem gaining 100 pounds in a year or two, just look at the Haagen Daz aisle in any grocery store, thats what they do - eat tubs of Haagen Daz while binge watching soap operas on TV

I thought this was an edit, what the fuck.

food. an excess of it

Nobody posted moo moo homer?

I'm 5'6" 127 pounds and I can hike and run all day one one medium-sized meal. I am the future of the human race.

With those crazy fingernails, you hardly notice that she weighs 500 pounds

This blank expression zombie will be over 200 pounds in the next 5 years, mark my words.

Gotta hide that man gut. She's got genes that're going to turn her into an egg on legs.

Attached: 1650400217436.png (503x722, 445.61K)

I'll never understand why people latch onto leeches like this...And these leeches are fucking protected by ((them))...Musical artists are literally being protected by ((them))...I don't even know wtf I wanna say as I'm somewhat drunk, but goddamnit EAT THE UNDERSERVED RICH!