I just discovered the cheat codes for life

>legally change your name to anything ending with -berg, -stein, -witz or something similar.
>convert to judaism (optional, you can do without this step if you'd like to keep your foreskin intact)
>buy a kippa and wear it at all times
>get nose surgery, a nice black hat and thick rim glasses
>learn and practice a heavy jewish accent until it becomes like second nature
now, on top of getting preferred treatment in all legal/administrative/application things, anytime someone pisses you off you can say "OY VEEEY THAT'S ANTISEMITIC ! I'LL BE TALKING TO HR/THE PRESS/THE ADL ABOUT THIS !" and watch them get real quiet real quick.
10/10 would recommend, you can thank me later.
>t.Yehuda Immanuel Rothenliebowitz

Attached: 1661107858690763.webm (320x564, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/tachyon/2021/05/Screen-Shot-2021-05-05-at-4.09.50-PM.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YWNBJ

I always wonder if its Macron on this webm

I bet a lot of Jews in the US are post WW2 germans that just didn't correct anyone.

Maybe they're former Nazis and that's why they're trying to destroy the West.

i unironically thought about that aswell, its funny how some people think women are privileged and dont see the nose^^
before i cut off my dick i rather put on a kippa^^

I won't believe it unless you start streaming yourself doing this. Post the links to the stream.

That's literally what the Khazars did.
They literally bred a race of hybrid Ashkenazim jews (khazars mixed with european dna) and sent them to infiltrate europe.

Jews see converts as goyim who are most willing to turn on their former brothers. They're no different than we are and if given the chance they'd sterilize converts before letting them in.

Like Israel was literally doing to Ethiopian Niggerjews that migrated to Israel.

Been thinking about doing this, Judaism seems appealing to me besides the whole racism thing.

>Catholic with Jewish name
>hang with hot Israeli smoker at uni
>try to go on birthright trip to Israel
>tells me I’m not Jewish by genealogy
>stops talking to me
nice try

>paint yourself blue!
that worked out well historically

That video is backwards
Here is the original

Attached: Jewish Magic.webm (320x564, 1.63M)

Who exactly will be able to tell if I have converted or not? Are you tested on kosher trivia, forced to consume baby blood, or is your foreskin checked?

>not Jewish by genealogy
>gets stolen his gf by a Jewish INCEL right at the border check
You should have said that you are and your maternal grandmother survived the holocaust in Buchenwald and make a huge theater about it. You would still had your gf

Unless you already have Jew gold not worth all the effort

Kek, nice one

based, jut give up and become a rodent pilled.

I genuinely considered doing this about 12 years ago.
Maybe I should have.
My life definitely would have been easier.

>had to legally change your name
Picrel worked for me

Attached: 1636871886814.png (1034x299, 87.97K)

Kek’d more than I should have

Hungry Hungry Heebos

Attached: NoseStar.gif (300x318, 116.33K)

You already have some yid in you if this is your plan. I’ll think you’ll be alright either way, shalom.

My Jewish name will be Shekel Noseberg.

i think the funniest thing about this is that whoopi goldberg did this exact thing
well obviously only the first step, apparently its one of the reasons she landed the roles she could land, back in the day jews would go through the list of applicants before the auditions and pick out the jewish names for the audition process. I wonder if anything has changed since then ?

snopes.com/tachyon/2021/05/Screen-Shot-2021-05-05-at-4.09.50-PM.png

Nope