Why do people call us indians shitskins?

we are obviously copper to olive skin, you are sending dravidians (natives that aren't indian) and call us all shitskin. We are brown but not that brown, not to mention we share the same roots as europeans

Attached: 1661439120469.png (1306x539, 754.86K)

true my brahma brother

Because you are covered in shit.
Yeah, some of you are brown, but so are people like Guatemalans. Difference is Guatemala doesn't have designated shitting streets.

It's because of the streets Amar. They have shit in them

I think a lot of posters who use it are well poisoners.
to me, it just sounds dumb and unnecessarily hostile and dehumanizing.
I like humorous slurs, not mean ones.

Good morning sir! You mixed your castes sir! That cannot be redeemed!

Shut the fuck up faggot

Throwing Dravidians(the true founders of India through Indus Valley Civilization) under the bus so you get white approval is really cheap. Go pimp your mom and sister in Europe, they won't go beyond 50 Euro Cent each. Bitch.

We call you shitskins because you literally smear yourselves in shit.
Poo all fields

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.16K)

you dirty racist lmao, high caste brahma don't shit on streets, unironically stop thinking that dravidians and low caste punjabi are all indians.

So are you mutt.

Attached: 1661235623070211.webm (600x900, 1.5M)

>Maggot calling someone faggot

Dravidians are the true Indians

>natives that aren't indian
le kek. it makes me ponder if native belgians are belgians or not.

as a high caste brahma i'm really pissed off by all these mutts throwing all indians under the same bus (dravidians, low caste and high caste). americans are mixed race subhumans.

Maybe 10k years ago but us superhuman indo-aryans conquered and enslaved them.

I call it BS. Kys.

If by Aryans you mean Iranics, then I agree.

imagine cucking urself to white men on Any Forums. my brother... get some help

Serious question. Why hasn’t your third world shithole invented indoor plumbing yet?

>literally bathe and swim in shit

No amount of skin lightening cream will make you white ranjeet.

Attached: 73427B97-4D20-4EEC-8042-70A8371ABA5C.jpg (450x261, 31.39K)

Most Indians have both Iranian and Steppe genetics, including the Dravidians these niggers shit on.

There's a lot of surgery involved in looking like that. Also baby foreskin creams.

This. Copper and olive are shit especially when mixed together... Your hearts and minds of gold don't show through until 4 generations pass and it's near impossible to protect the generational offsprings hearts+ minds of gold long enough to see the changes in genetic choices they make.
Rape doesn't fix the issue, neither does marrying brown Shrek's repeatedly. Seriously how much does it cost to edit skin color genes and face genes? I feel like 90% of their unacceptable behavior stems from severe cope/trauma from the social norms created when everyone has a desperate heart+mind of near pure shit.

A lot of North Indians would do that without caring.

i bet ur white mothers throat must feel good wrapped around this brown cock to be honest

This is some incel rage. When denied, just chimp out and go on sexual assault and misogyny.

love how u whiteboys bitch about literally everything in the world except yourself. its fine tho, more content for us!

The poos, sorry, the "non-Dravidian, non-native, only lightly brown Indians", are very easy to provoke. Call them brown, and they will get angry for hours.

ur literally a racist fuck on Any Forums, wheres the self awareness cuck.

Did you move to the US for the renown goyslop? I can't imagine any reason why anyone would move to the US when they can live in the beautiful jungles and mountains of India.

The only pussy you experienced is your mother shitting you out Patel.

Attached: 1563198499885.jpg (640x838, 52.42K)

she is dravidian you prick, look up priti patel who is a real indo-aryan high caste godess. she passes even in med europe.