#LGBwithouttheT

Even fags are getting tired of trannies. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: IMG_20220825_164233.jpg (1080x763, 319.01K)

nothing, these particular fags will be silenced with the word "terf" or whatever

Let them fight then we will mop up the victor

>fund minority group
>publish studies on how oppressed they are
>undermine moral norms of majority
>new minority group appears
>drop old one and repeat
Nothing new.

Tranny support was a psyop with high maintenance costs. No one is greasing the wheels anymore

Kek
Do they actually believe that the 'lesser' evil will defeat the greater one?

Sneed

LGB: genetic.
T: mental illness / result of brainwashing.

>LGB: genetic.

Wrong. All sexual preferences are fetishes on a larger scale.

Like how feminists started the TERF movement out of frustration from transgenders completely overshadowing their made up problems, Gays and lesbians will do the same.

Attached: tumblr_o78phpJ2PG1uyno79o1_500.jpg (467x377, 42.08K)

About fucking time. Fags and dykes were far more tolerable before they let in all the mental illness and degenerate lowlifes.

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little brit?

I don't care, they are degenerates as well

Sexual Orientation is different from a fetish in that it has absolutely nothing to do with legitimate underlying sexual attraction and everything to do with self-identification and moral relativism

No refunds.

>Sexual Orientation is different from a fetish in that it has absolutely nothing to do with legitimate underlying sexual attraction and everything to do with self-identification and moral relativism

Fetish is sexual orientation. What's the difference between liking missionary only with your wife and the guy who like doggystyle only with his wife? None of that is legitimate underlying sexual attraction?

The please don't execute us with these pedophiles crew.
Are they also against gay pedo couples adopting then infecting their kids with the pridepox?

Can we drop the B and the L too? They are not even real sexualities and they are extremely homophobic and hateful. Dykes outright can't go 5 seconds without wishing all gay men dead and biscum keep insisting that everyone likes women and liking men is not a thing.

Attached: gay kissy.gif (500x333, 2.12M)

No deletions.

You don't know what the word fetish means.

Attached: 1646283184314.webm (720x720, 2.42M)

Can you post more pics from racists on grindr?

death to all degenerates

Honestly, I don't care hate fags as long as they don't hurt anybody. As long as they are happy and don't walk around naked and make being gay their entire personality then I don't care if they are gay or not. Trannies however, are pretty much Globohoml foot soldiers