There is a perfect likeness between Christian and anarchist:

>There is a perfect likeness between Christian and anarchist:
>their object, their instinct, points only toward destruction.

>The Christian and the anarchist: both are decadents; both are incapable of any act that is not disintegrating, poisonous, degenerating, blood-sucking; both have an instinct of mortal hatred of everything that stands up, and is great, and has durability, and promises life a future

Attached: Nietzsche187a.jpg (800x1085, 251.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
youtube.com/watch?v=uPRTMscoy-c
youtube.com/watch?v=_pVFXaqzPxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we build good functioning and hard working individuals and societies without almost no crime.
did this reprobate even have kids?

get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

Attached: AndersonPastor-0.jpg (354x442, 57.93K)

btw nietzschke was probably talking about prots and catholics which yeah they both have a false gospel and go to hell

>John 10:10
>The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Nietzsche was undeniably right. Just look at how pussified the Amish are if you want proof. You can openly rob their houses and they'll do nothing. We should import niggers into their communities to teach those faggot degenerates a lesson. If you are a white man and unwilling to fight, you are worse than a nigger.

Attached: 1661344146014027.gif (412x226, 2.92M)

>Amish
they aren`t really christians
go to christian fundamentalism if you want truth
youtube.com/watch?v=uPRTMscoy-c

This, but not just the Amish whites in general are weak. The African that raped a Ukrainian girl in Italy is a perfect example of the ubermensch. White untermensch will die out soon!

I don't care what you think Christianity is. I know it's a pacifist religion that promotes death over survival.

That's funny, because i am christian, and you don't describe me with your worthless opinion... It's weird, no?

I just don't understand why children share their worthless opinion, they have so much to learn about this world, but yet, they think they know shit.. It's really weird..

But i am christian and i do the promotion of the extermination of kikes and traitors... it's weird...

real christianity has never been tried duude, just watch, you'll see, two more weeks and the rabbi cult that tells you that those who live by the sword die by the sword is going to turn into a bronze age nomad religion
it's just amazing how hopeless Eurocattle is

Attached: 1648757464401.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

Attached: 1658177012838572.jpg (1284x1442, 1.33M)

Literally not an argument with single point, it's just impressionist mumbo jumbo. Look I can do the same:

>There is a perfect likeness between Nietzschean and anarchist:
>their object, their instinct, points only toward destruction.

>The Nietzschean and the anarchist: both are decadents; both are incapable of any act that is not disintegrating, poisonous, degenerating, blood-sucking; both have an instinct of mortal hatred of everything that stands up, and is great, and has durability, and promises life a future

>Lived with his Mom and then his sister
>Half-retarded stroke victim at 30
>Died a virgin at 45
>Invents a philosophical framework to cope
Fuck this guy and his comically large mustache

>pacifist religion
yeah as long as you behave in a certain way you will put to death for murder, adultery, homosexuality etc
youtube.com/watch?v=_pVFXaqzPxo

>became PhD at 24
>voluntured at the war
>wrote immortal writings
>inspired countless politicans from bolsheviks to nazis
>leaf`s ad hominem
lmao nice try

>frederico neet

>"power is everything that is good"
>christianity conquers the earth and brings the mightiest to heel
>"NOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAAAAAAAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He's cringe tbqh.

>write this and LARP as an ubermensch
>then disintegrate and self-destruct by turning into an wayward degenerate fucking prostitutes and going insane, dying the death of a childless incel
Nietzsche was pretty risible, ngl, like the most hilarious self-own in the history of philosophy.

Attached: 1606121930944.jpg (290x324, 22.56K)

it's so amazing, baffling even, that you think that is what constitutes a non-pacifist religion, to effectively kill or castrate everyone that has the slightest non domesticated attitude in order, at the end of the day, to enjoy a bovine, mercantile peace of the shopkeeper, that's your "peace"
and then you wonder how is it possible that the modern European turned out what it is, when it's nothing more than the exact product of 1000 years of christianity creating a bovine cattle race incapable of hurting a fly
"live by the sword, die by the sword" is the most elementary phrase of your religion that completely reveals its nature
but luckily nothing this pathetic survives long in nature

You forgot
>His philosophy damaged the West irreparably

he never called himself as uebermensch

futhermore he diagnosed nihilism of the modern era through himself and called himselfs a nihilist

Attached: 1581835016829.jpg (720x683, 121.21K)

what a spastic

Attached: 1527451151074.jpg (480x481, 31.51K)