There was a thread yesterday about conspiracies...

There was a thread yesterday about conspiracies. This was the picture of OP but nobody could say what it was or provide context.

What the fuck is this and which conspiracy tops this?

Attached: F29DE16C-F650-40C3-9CE3-B0586513B7A1.jpg (999x698, 83.09K)

post the alien pic

>context
It's called Adobe After Effects. You can get it on rutracker free of charge.

Attached: Batty.jpg (360x356, 15.81K)

Is that a cryptic

I had the same question. What a shit picture and OP was massive faggot

Attached: children of satan.png (1566x1065, 1.61M)

Jews. But it's not a conspiracy "theory".

if you don't believe thats the one everybody keeps talking about, not my problem. take it or leave it

Attached: ayyy.jpg (1300x780, 176.11K)

Saved this yesterday and it disappeared overnight

That’s Laurence, the First Vicar, imprisoned in the hunters nightmare. The lens flare is from the eternal flames on his arm and torso.

It’s big foot

Witches. Witches are everywhere. They make blood sacrifices. They poison people slowly to make their death look natural. They poison animals and plants because they feed off the pain. They conspire together in the dark to ruin people's lives and reputations. They have a network of other witches in the cities they live in. They spread fear in any way they can. Witches use gaslighting and mass psychogenic illness to try and terrify everyone to getting the injection and when that doesn't work they will inject you in your sleep. The satanic witch cult is everywhere. We must expose them to the world and drag them kicking and screaming out into the light of day. Pay attention and your will begin to see them everywhere. Know that God will have the last word. Pray.

Attached: 1661187395260049.jpg (900x891, 169.68K)

Fuck off and go back to /x/
you faggots are polluting this place.

Why aren't you AI-BOOSTING these days?
Everyone I know is boosting their pics with artificial intelligence systems.

I'M BOOSTING!

Attached: baa08c56-e39a-4ea4-a6cb-5463992d6640.png (1998x1396, 2.46M)

Is that a dog?

Some of even boost our images 2X or more because it feels so good...

MUH BOOST!

Attached: Lumii_20220825_115446551.jpg (2800x1956, 873.85K)

Shut up retard

looks like a Magic the gathering card superimposed on a generic outdoor background

Oh God, I just boosted a third time, look at that color and sharpness.

I'm BOOSTING so hard to day.

Attached: Lumii_20220825_115724683.jpg (2800x1956, 1.58M)

Looks like AI generated garbage

Dooooooooooood we're boooooooooooosting!

ah, the burning bush. i remember my first divine intervention, too

this is a rare photo of a radiant flame gorilla from the astral plane

Wendingo if I ever seent one

kek only correct answer

My guess is a three toed sloth crossbred with a shaggy dog.

Since it lacks the usual sloth face, it could be we're looking at its butt and mistaking two dried turd lumps as eyes.

Otherwise, it has a very 3-toed sloth reach capacity and similar hair. It appears to have two long front arms and a merged back leg birth defect or is missing a leg or its back legs could be fused by urine and poop gluing matted long hair together like a straw roof... that's if we're going FBI SKULLY RETARDED X-FILES "skeptical" (dumb bitch encountered the astonishingly paranormal daily and still has a stick up her cunt about "muh swampgas"). Alternatively, it could be a creature that's part dog & sloth and has giant sloth finger claws with the fast movement speeds of a canine (with one back leg).