Are Christians the true Israel?

Does that mean the state of Israel is rightful Christian clay?

Attached: 1657100712254.jpg (750x683, 86.47K)

No, that's called replacement theology btw. Mostly Anglicans, Catholics, and Presbyterian filth.

They don't read the bible,

[Rev 11:8 KJV] 8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

I like how Jesus doesn't spell it out for them either, they will continue in their deception to the end, until the abomination is standing in their holy place.

Attached: 1635509109190.jpg (500x236, 28.18K)

He's talking about where their bodies lie, i don't get it. how does this mean christianity isn't israel?

It means Israel is spiritually sodom and Egypt. Just as it says. If you follow Christ then you know Israel physical location is desolate of any spiritual importance.

Isaiah talked about the united houses of Ephraim and Judah, Judah have not right of Israel, church is the Tribe of North that returned from Assyria, what made the Church even the primogenity, and all thag the oldest brother say, Judah must follow

>that the
Fix.

>It means Israel is spiritually sodom and Egypt. Just as it says.
It doesn't say what israel is though. That chapter says what will happen to anyone who attacks the two prophets of god. Its not talking about ehat israel is or isnt

It is saying Israel is sodom and egypt. "The place where Jesus was crucified". What part of that don't you understand.

People like you throw out random bible verses claiming they apply, then theres abdolutely no logical relationship to the question lol. Funny that you complain about people not readimg the bible, im not sure you understand anything you read at all

That's not an equal sign between places, its talking about what will happen to those who attack the two prophets placed in the temple. There is no sentence that even resembles "place x is y"
Lol
Lmao

>Does that mean the state of Israel is rightful Christian clay?
THE WORD OF GOD IS QUITE CLEAR!

Oh I see you don't know geography.

Is "spiritually" a geographic term? The original greek is translated as figuratively, so the whole passage is figurative. Figuratively jerusalem will be like sodom and egypt, figuratively or spiritually full of dead gentiles? Ok that sounds logical, but you're saying the passage means jerusalem the LITERAL geographic place will be this and that. You dont really care that it says spiritually/figuratively, you jusy decide it says "literally". What does it fucking say spiritually, figuratively, or literally?

First comes the physical, then comes the spiritual. The place Israel that exists physically, is spiritually sodom.

[1Co 15:46 KJV] 46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Attached: 1647289998082.png (738x472, 860.38K)

it sounds like you are reaching too hard to force something that isn't true, just accept the word of God as true and stop with your bias and opinions.

israel is israel
the church is the church
israel, also known as the elect, will go through the tribulation
the church, also known as the bride, will not
the rapture is a marriage ceremony
the church will return to earth on horses dressed in white to conquer earth with the son of man in the battle of armageddon
pray that you are worthy to escape the coming wrath of the tribulation and to attend the marriage supper of the lamb in heaven
shalom

You act like you know how to interpret the bible yet you don't even know who the dead are lmao.
The dead are two prophets and they will be killed and will resurrect in the third day where Jesus died. The great city. Sodom.

Who is Israel ?

"I am speaking the truth in Christ, I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my KINSMAN by RACE. They are ISRAELITES, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of THE LAW, the worship, and THE PROMISES; to them belong the patriarchs, and of their RACE, according to the flesh (genetic progeny), Christ who is God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen.

But it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel(Jacob) belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his descendants; but "Through Isaac shall your descendants be named." This means that it is not the children of the flesh (genetic progeny of Abraham) who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are reckoned as DESCENDANTS. For this is what the PROMISE said, "About this time I will return and Sarah shall have a son." (Isaccs son Jacob who Yahweh renamed Israel)
(Romans 9:1-9)

The Kinsman (Blood Relatives) by Race that are the PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of the son of Sarah (Jacob)
They are the awdawmh (Adamic men) through Jacob's line not the iysh (Non-Adamic men).
Only the children of man (adamnh) can hold the Spirit of Yahweh within. The set apart spirit. The Holy Spirit.

>know who the dead are lmao.
>the deas are the two prophets lol
You mean the two olive trees and two lampshades of the lord? The fire from their mouth against their attackers actually kills them, not their attackers you say? And the earthquakes and catclysm filling the streets with dead means only two dead?
>and of the earthquake were slain seven thousand
But that just means two. The chapter isnt talking about a lot of death, and two people dying then being ressurected before a tenth of the city is killed. Got it.

Mexican astronaut here folks

You are embarrassing yourself.

Atheists are truly retarded.

>it says seven thousand dead, but thats just spiritually/figuratively seven thousand it really means 2
So many fucking brainlets larping as bible scholars around here these days, these are the dumbest takes on this wiestion ibe ever heard

>youre reaching too hard
This projection lol, you pulled the most distant possible analogy out of a vision in Rev. you can't even say what part is symbolic and literal. Typical shopping mall pastor theology, just make up anything with a straight face and insist its not debateable. The absolute state of this board lol

>Atheists are truly retarded.
You dumb mestizo nigger, im not a fucking atheist go sacrifice yourself to a cartel faggot

Jewish?

Eat shit papist subhuman, mexicans still worship aztec gods

You will never be white

fix it up janny.