Falsified Ukraine War Images Courtesy DPSA

Have you ever seen a helicopter with twin rear-facing miniguns, a howitzer turret poking out of the back, canisters of some kind blowing off of it in four different directions and only two rotor blades? Neither have I.

It's "supposed to be" a KH-52 flying about 300 feet above the ground but if you look closely, some of the trees are actually superimposed over the helicopter which by all rights should be in the foreground.

If this so-called Ukraine war image is A.I.-generated, who created it? Why? What other images have they created which merely appear to depict the Ukraine conflict and to what end? Maybe DPSA? (newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-secret-undercover-army-1591881)

In a democracy, lying to your people is the highest possible crime. More generally, when one side in a conflict misrepresents the truth, that side is generally, in my experience, in the wrong.

Besides, if we are at war with The Transformers then I don't think we're going to win o_O.

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x545, 60.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMSfg26YSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Have you ever seen a helicopter with twin rear-facing miniguns, a howitzer turret poking out of the back, canisters of some kind blowing off of it in four different directions and only two rotor blades? Neither have I.
Are you fucking retarded?

flares hurt sensors op and you are a nigger

the answer is yes

I don't understand why they don't put rear facing missiles on fighter planes to shoot the guy behind them in a dogfight.

user that's an Mi-28NM not a KA-52K
>twin rear facing minigun
Where? Do you mean the S8K rocket pods
>howitzer
You mean the 2a42 30mm autocannon

because dogfighting hasn't happened since ww2 and the air force continually wants to remove guns from planes alltogether and go with all missiles (forward facing).

there's no point in having backwards missiles when 99.9% of the time your shooting at a target 200 miles in front of you that you will never see

Removing guns is dumb. What happens when you're too close for missiles. What are you gonna switch to? Lol.

Also OP it looks like they put a shitty go-pro on the gun barrel of a KA-52 like the other poster said.

>rear facing missiles
Physically important what do you think will happen when it launches
>fire "rear facing missile" from aircraft flying at 1200kph
>rocket motor literally can't slow the missile down enough to fly backwards
Even if you somehow managed to reverse the missile the extreme change in speed would cause it to break or flatspin

if they guys is behind you and can be target locked by your missile I'd assume chances are you're already dead or ejected safely.

It's not a ka-52 they don't have chin mounted cannons

Fuck, sorry meant Mi-28.

>dogfights haven't happen since ww2
Pic rel

Attached: head-1.jpg (877x568, 39.83K)

Because AIM-9X can do a 180. There's no reason to have a specialized reverse mount hardpoint.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMSfg26YSQ

that is very obviously an Mi-28, user

Attached: ac_gsh_mi28_p01.jpg (600x400, 87.38K)

>look at this low res still from a video
schizos really are retarded

The weird aerodynamic physics of this cause normal missiles to like, not work, so you'd have to design a lot of time and effort developing a special super robust missile that can both survive being shot sideways at 800mph and actually hit what you're shooting at, which is a super niche scenario and thus in any event not worth spending 500lb of your takeoff weight on a meme weapon

>can do 180
Any 1970s missile could do that at low speed as shown at high speeds its a lot less maneuverable

>twin rear-facing miniguns

Fucking retard.
It's a go-pro camera duct-taped to the autocannon.
The "miniguns" are the unguided missile canesters and it's the front not rear.

But they do.

Attached: you_must_think_in_russian.png (1280x973, 349.49K)

>do a 180
Fuckin newfag