Don't look at me chud

It's over for incels. They can no longer look at women in public settings

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/restaurants-bars/sydney-nightclub-bans-staring-without-getting-prior-verbal-consent/news-story/c2bad0f95453e651bf2bf67941231d93?amp

Attached: IMG_20220825_235201.jpg (1080x693, 104.81K)

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to which demographic was death staring girls in nightclubs but which they felt the need to handle obliquely with this silly general rule

When is the incel rebellion? Fucking sydneyfags

>you need to come to the bar
>you need to ply women with free alcohol
>no you cannot look at them or talk to them
jejs the veil over gender slavery gets thinner by the day and yet they wonder why men no longer play their fucked up jewish game

>staring at your phone filming tits

>go to club
>Point out all the poofters, accuse them of staring
Sounds like a win to me

why would you want to be a 18-35 year old man in australia in the current year?
just go to asia and enjoy your fuking youth
its a different world

mate one thing i love about Asia is you can meet the elite's daughters so easily
-literally book a 5 star hotel
-talk to the half asian half white chicks your age
-now have a network

you could NEVER do this in the west

best mix would be a mix of KL malaysia and singapore when u want luxury imo

no idea about mongolia
japan is closed
indonesia/thai/phiilpines - never been but i assume they are dumps

don't waste your youth in aussie cunts

Simple - just film all staff going into/leaving premises.
anyways, club must have been bought by trannies and become a tranny safe space. it was just a ket/md drug den ages ago with shit DJs

Attached: 20220825_090907.gif (220x124, 614.98K)

this is what happens when you give foids an inch, they take a mile

austrsalians should test this "law" to see how much of a double standard it is.

Guarantee not a single female would be charged, but theyll have guys doing life sentences.

So I was staring at the ceiling!
>NO STARING, NAZI! OUT YOU GO!

from comments kek

Across the dancefloor Gary saw her. His future wife. Gary immediately looked away before the sex police realised he was looking.

"Better do this the right way" Gary said to himself out aloud.

He began his approach from afar, walking in small, muted steps - trying not to come off as too much of a rapist. "Confidence is the seed from which rape grows" Gary muttered, while clenching his fists.

As Gary got within a few metres he made sure to stare directly at the ground - he extended one arm and presented the empty palm of his hand, his other hand pointing at this t-shirt, which bore a large ukrainian flag with a large BLM fist protruding from the top.

"I WOULD LIKE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRADITIONAL LAND OWNERS WHO LAY CLAIM TO THIS NIGHCLUB, AND ALL LASERS WITHIN IT" Gary started. The young women wasn't sure what to make of Gary, but let him continue as his use of Justin Trudeu blackface implied centuries of white guilt.

"MAY I ASKETH FOR PERMISSION, NAY! CONSENT TO STARE AT YOU FROM AFAR FAIR LADY"

The young woman was shocked at Garys forceful and frankly unreasonable request - and it was at this point she realised Gary only wearing a two N95 surgical masks.

"HAVE YOU EVEN RECEIVED YOUR SECOND MONKEYPOX SHOT YET..?" she yelled back, over the thumping bass of a Yothu Yindi trance remix played by a Pakistani transgender mulsim immigrant.

"I.. I'M BOOKED IN TOMORROW, IT'S THE SOONEST I COULD GET!!" Gary stammered - but it was too late. Within micreseconds a gang of pink vests were on the scene to enforce swift and unrelenting justice - the clubbing started, five gigantic black dildo battons pumelling Garys soi-infused 67kg frame. "REPENT IN THE NAME OF GEORGE FLOYD, REPENT!" the Pink vests chanted - as the intensity of the Bass grew..

30 yo incel guy here is there any thicc Asians unvaxxed?

Ooof. This is why I date Asian ladyboys, they crave white incel cock. Life as a sub 8 male is a fucking scam lmao.
IT'S COPE OR ROPE

Attached: Deal with it.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

fuck nightclubs and all who attend them. sweaty, piss smelling, drugged up zombies need to get ventilated

kek

YOU NEED A LOICENCE TO DATE WOMEN
YOU AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO ASK ANYMORE GOYIM
GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T SECRETLY A DANGEROUS WHITE SUPREMACIST
WE CAN'T PUT ANY OF OUR PRECIOUS QUEENS THROUGH ANY HARM

I can only pray for a complete and immediate collapse of society

Sydney is a giant multiculti shithole.
Fuck them and all the shitskins, poos, sandniggers, chinkys and assorted nognogs

There's plenty of creepy white guys too you know. About 10 years ago while I was with my GF, I went out to a bar with a friend of mine who is a model. She's crazy AF but also hot AF. A large portion of the men in the bar stared her down, hit on her, and one ugly ass white guy with way too much confidence sat there giving her the quagmire stare for like 20 minutes straight. He was smiling and bobbing and staring like a super fucking creep.

Don't act like white people don't have plenty of us who suck. There's plenty of ugly ass nigger tier whites. It's just it's a law of averages so there are less nigger tier whites than there are spics or nigs. But still plenty of niggers. Look at all the people on this board cheering on Russia as it attacks a white country, Ukraine.

Absolute niggers.

>oi cunt! Let me put me peepers on ya!
I think it's a great idea

Lol severe cope. Whites staring isn't even the same thing as non whites staring, even under worst possible scenarios for whites...

Kek. They let women in for free so that suckers will pay to get in and buy the bitches drinks and cocaine but they're not going to let them in now. I guess over 2 years of lockdowns wasn't ruinous enough for them.

>eew an ugly male is looking at me
>quick report him to the cops
its over