GO BACK YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

Honestly the worst thing about this student loan shit isn't that it's an inconsequential handout that only partially alleviates most debt amounts (read: a complete waste of time since those debts will still exist), it's how many uppity pReddit niggers seem to think this a good reason to come over to this board and shit it up with their usual retarded shit.

Attached: 1660758125053039m.jpg (997x1024, 66.54K)

I don't get this.
People know before they go to Uni or College that it costs money right?
Either take the loan and pay it back or just don't go to get a degree if you don't have the money?

You don't understand though.
I am smrt. I'm not le trade school peasant idiot. I deserve to make six figures after getting a degree saying "yes, I CAN make a beanmouth cartoon character."

Societal pressure, the school system, familial pressure pushes naive kids to sign their name to a loan. If their entire support system pushes them one direction, they will go that way. This is made even worse when its something universities and governments take advantage of.

Have sex

>it's an inconsequential handout
It a bank bailout. The amount banks will receive is not inconsequential

>Societal pressure, the school system, familial pressure pushes naive kids
Shut the fuck up faggot, muhhh social stigma. Fuck off already if you're this week you deserve to fucking kill yourself and be crippled with debt. The retards shouldn't be given a free pass period. I don't even give a shit about inflation, I literally am tired of seeing so much infantilization. Basically nobody is responsible for their retarded actions , this is the precedent we're setting

I’m not even in to feet and I really want this chick to step on my face.

That girl was funny. I watched the original videos not that long ago. She was under the impression it was for some art class kek. He got her to do this on like 4 separate occasions.

Also you’re a dumb faggot. This is a way to inject money into the economy, by freeing up money that would otherwise go to paying down debt and jew usury.

>inconsequential
Well then they can give me an inconsequential 10 grand in honor of not being a dumbass who falls to pay his bills.

the problem with women like this is that no matter what they do, men will just want to fuck them

lol

seethe

God those soles!

Things are different in American universities German bro, after speaking with a guy from Germany they actually teach you real skills and get you apprenticeships over there. Here most colleges hire barely literate mongoloids from 3rd world countries because nobody with a brain wants to be a professor here.

I went through high school and did well doing college level courses and was told if I did all that I would get a scholarship to pay for everything through the state. Low and behold I get to college and I have to take out loans anyway to pay for all the extra shit they tack on that the scholarship didn't cover. After 2.5 years there I realized I hadn't learned literally anything useful, dropped out and went into IT. Probably making more money now than I would with an engineering degree, with just as much if not more upside. Still have about 10k in loans so loan forgiveness would help let me buy my own home faster. Regardless these are federal loans, the universities already got their money, the debt just exists as a number owed to the federal government - which under a fiat system means it effectively doesn't exist. Taxpayers aren't paying for this because the money was already paid by the government.

Attached: 1661437166074.png (1200x1000, 36.7K)

Tf are you on about you Jew slave? Wtf IS A student debt ANYWAYS? And why do you make such a big deal about it? Do you think any of us went to college for free? I mean I did, but I'm from Kosovo. We don't pay electricity or water or trash fees AT ALL, FOR DECADES, we got free schooling, and our teachers got two salaries from Albanians and from Serbs so they didn't care to push their books on us, it was basically 0$. But my wife spent on rent, food, bills, books, paying exams, bus fare etc, because she was a dumbaass that studied in Serbia. And I can tell you it's AAAAALMOST as expensive as in America. And now YOU compare if YOUR education worths more or hers, in a third world shithole, minot only the quality but also the amount of it. It's at leeeeeast 90x better(plus you have 90x better chances). So you shouldn't complain even if it was 90x more expensive, and it isn't. It's barely 0.3x more expensive

i wasnt allowed federal pell grants because i was white and my first generationa merican parents did well.

i had to resort to private loans to afford school and not fuck my two younger brothers.

all the pell grants got handed out to minorities for diversification reasons, and now they ar emostly forgiven, and dont expect you to pay more than $100/month on 40k.

the nigs around me are going to start to do fantastically well while i continue to suffer under these fuckign loans i shouldnt have gotten to get an education that wasnt worth the cost.

fuck joe biden and the democratic party. fuck them right to hell.
gaslighting the shit out of us pretending theyre alleviating student loan debt when no soul in this nation wads "suffering" with federal loans, and definitely hasnt been for the last 3 years.

fuck them so much.

i went into school expecting it to be a gateway to a 70k job. i chose a field, and used what they taught me.

what they taught me didnt even qualify for a 40k job.

i got fuckign lied to and cheated out of my post-graduate life. i live fucking paycheck to paycheck tryignt o do the most basic shit while paying off those stupid fuckign private student fuckign loans and i sincerely hope the entire establishment is nuked.

university in this age turned out being a gigantic fuckign lie.

>t.

Attached: 1647524218597.jpg (497x487, 59.22K)

>by freeing up money that would otherwise go to paying down debt and jew usury.
Yeah dude, giving the kike banks taxpayer money is totally worse than... the kikes getting money from posh libshits.

Why do you pRedditfags think just spamming "the Jews" haphazardly will make you pass without question? It just looks jarring to those of us that actually know why we hate the kikes.

The worst thing about the student loan shit is that it's unfunded. The result will be attempting to force the Fed to monetize even more debt when the Fed has finally gotten started on a campaign of tightening. It's Think Of The Children but the real policy goal is to prop up the Euro.