Colleges are too woke right now

Colleges are too woke right now

Call me it all you like

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-25 091559.png (772x666, 27.55K)

Write Xir/Xer and you'll be accepted immediately

Nig/Ger

Kek I'm having to do the same thing now OP all my profs ask pronouns on the class survey thing

Who/where

nor/mal is a personal favorite

Attached: 1659247002082617.png (300x300, 41.04K)

its unreal almost hilarious

Pronouns Trump/Won

I iwn a newspaper, and every time I get a press release with preferred pronouns in the signature, I write back and tell them that we ignore all emails containing preferred pronouns. So far every organization I've replied to has dropped them from their press releases.

Nigger/nigga

I'm learning about sdgs in a hard science class. Tell me about it.

Apache helicopter

My pronouns are Core/Arm
I am a transfer of consciousness from flesh to machine
I will decimate this world just like I have a million others

Attached: corelogo_red.jpg (750x750, 248.22K)

its a shit test, if you are a white male they will say too many you are excluded.

do not identify as a figment of language. your name is your name. it is not right to speak of people directly in the third person. no one needs a pronoun.

"God" or "My god" will fit.

My pronouns are My Lord/My Eternal Majesty

Baste

Standard

Fag/Nigger

Attached: F8D3F14E-D42D-47E6-B165-C7B37F8F3A24.jpg (1070x475, 164.7K)

Sorcerer King / His Majesty The Sorcerer King

Attached: ten thousand years.png (1042x848, 1.28M)

She/It

I write that every time. Only had one teacher call me out for it, but only in private.

Sperm/Egg

Just put he/him and stop being a tubby chud baby

His/Him might work too, if you put, "I prefer it if you used the pronouns "HH" for His/Him."

hope you reported that teacher for transphobia

Nigself

Man, I thought things were bad back in 2004 when they made us play linguistic gymnastics to avoid using "he" and "she" in our English assignments. I never envisioned the clown world that awaited us.

Ra/Pist

Attached: 20220823_225334.jpg (932x1036, 131.69K)

I/Me are my pronouns

Weak/faggot

Was/Were

>I write that every time. Only had one teacher call me out for it, but only in private
Wtf did they even say and did u report them

Hi, my name is Calogero and I am a Sicilian, my pronouns are NIGGER and WOP, please address me only with my full pronouns.

Checkmate Yanks!

Attached: True Love Sicilians were spawn by niggers.jpg (300x168, 6.51K)

If I'm ever presented with that question, I'll insist that you use whichever pronouns you think are appropriate for me based on my appearance and demeanor. That it would help me confirm my gender identity based on how I present myself. Which should just be "regular heterosexual guy", but if you want to be sarcastic and refer to me as "she/her" I would roll with the punches

Based and overlord pilled