IT'S OVER!!!

IT'S OVER!!!

dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/onlyfans-model-fires-back-after-27818687

Attached: file.png (1257x480, 88.77K)

Sad ass

Attached: 0_TIKTOK.jpg (615x916, 96.47K)

>3million men in the world
this is why it said white men of good character

Dumpy dumper

people pay to see this?

>3 million men in the world
I wonder if she's american

>3 million

nope. i am done here for now. i'm doing to go fap to some glorious 3D animated videos instead of harp on this bullshit.

Attached: 1586134508440.jpg (287x366, 19.02K)

Roastie at 19 years old. Islam is once again right about women.

Attached: 8D190C3C-18F1-4C82-A9DC-ECFEA3D16A2A.jpg (1024x768, 463.47K)

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

>19
>slept with 156 men

Like all ameircans and european women
No but whatsoever

Is she trying for 3 million cocks achievement?

Rookie numbers for modern women

>3 million men in the world
>600 million dead in the Holocaust

Attached: Matt.jpg (590x340, 29.19K)

Who's Andrew Tate?

19y old 156 man. yes, she better be almost 20. Or is she fucking a different dude every 4th day

That's more than the biggest whore I've ever met slept with. She gave me hpv and I think her body count at 20 was like 79 and her friends was just under 100.

A half gypsy kickboxer

eww nasty

>3 million men

Attached: B20CAAFA-E27F-472A-9BAF-4A338646913D.jpg (1170x1774, 604.98K)

The men have the greater burden
The Bible commands wives to respect their husbands
The Bible commands husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the Church and died for her
i'll take the entire testimony of scripture, desu

>3 million
do burgers really

The tranny who is trying to get cloudflare to drop kiwifarms

>19 years old
>156 men
Cumdumpster detected

A woman can get laid with the same amount of effort it takes for you to whip out your dick and start fapping.

She meant 3 million men in America which is correct