What do they mean by cross-domain transmedium? The aliens can travel through solid matter?

What do they mean by cross-domain transmedium? The aliens can travel through solid matter?

Attached: F937998E-6183-4E71-86C6-4B416540AFB2.png (275x183, 56.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQGXmybXdnQ
youtu.be/dXNS583MJiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UFOs can travel through air and water at the same speed and they don't leave a trail in the water. So yeah, basically they are phasing.

what did congress mean by this

Did anything more come out of these stories, or are we still in "dude trust me" territory?

that they are launched by submarines. The cia has its own air force and pilots, not sure why another agency couldn't have a couple of subs operational. Sub launched aerial drones have been a thing for a while, at least in the US navy. Not sure about the rest.

that's a bokeh effect shitdip

>cross-domain transmedium
dunno but sounds really gay

>the US government is just pranking us
>what if we told everyone yeah we definitely saw these UFOs we don't know what they are look how fast they're going what the heck prolly aliens xD (we are lying for the lulz)
makes objectively 0 sense regardless of corruption of agendas

>Ayys can travel through consciousness, itself.

We are fucked, just hold your loved ones close and pray!

Thank you.

Does life itself travel through solid matter?

Attached: Sphere-Slice.gif (432x216, 152.22K)

Attached: 200-1.gif (364x200, 286.71K)

they are deamons
youtube.com/watch?v=LQGXmybXdnQ

Attached: the_system_of_the_antichrist.jpg (500x751, 26.49K)

The word Bokeh reminds me of the cutest nordic girl with a neatly trimmed Bush, coffee colored hair, eyes green like emerald-jade, lushious pale pink lips, early mid 20s, shapely bottom, and c cup tits, wearing a sweater matching her hair.

Her name ca will be Hanna Bokeh.

Can't be. Demons are, biblically, disembodied spirits. Term you're looking for are the 'powers of heaven'.

25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

He's describing a moment where the powers of heaven come down throwing the world into chaos and confusion. It's probably the moment the Dragon and his angels come to earth. But specifically they aren't demons.

Write this in a way normies such as myself can understand

they are
but using psychic bodies
he explains it well in his book
>But the Jinn who are staging the present UFO manifestations almost certainly are demons. According to Seraphim Rose, they are here to prepare us for the religion of the Antichrist. I agree—and I would add that anyone who wants to encounter psychic entities—good, evil or neutral—because God isn’t real enough to him will become the demons’ plaything. It may even be true, though I can’t prove it, that those in the Neo-Pagan world who are attracted to the worship of elementals and nature spirits instead of the Divine Spirit may actually be seducing and corrupting those spirits, even if, to begin with, they are basically benign, or neutral.

There are higher dimensions where information can be transmitted instantly. Trans dimensional spacecraft are possible which can access these higher dimensions and our lower dimensions. Simple as.

They can dive into the ocean and keep going.

They are just demons:
youtu.be/dXNS583MJiQ

Attached: Demons fear Christ.jpg (720x1335, 231.96K)

>Project Bluebeam
Hologram has an appearance of going through solid objects

Attached: 9475A5AD-3817-48FD-A4C4-1FC83F7869B3.jpg (600x338, 35.74K)

>What do they mean by cross-domain transmedium? The aliens can travel through solid matter?
Cross-domain = They travel between craters.
Transmedium = Transposition through matter
Aliens = Other sentient life in our Realm