Stop calling us "pakis"!

My son was attacked, even though he's the second generation. He was attacked and he was called a "paki". Now you tell me, how does a person take a "paki"?

What do we say? Is that a name? "Paki"? What is it? I'm not a "paki", he's not a "paki, we're human beings that are being labeled.

Why do we have labels? I'm from a Sikh faith, many of you are from Muslim faiths as well but we are faiths, we haven't got a label "paki" and my son said "Mum, what do I do? I worked for security, do I walk around and say no I am not a 'paki', I am a Sikh?"

I said "no son, you are a human being" and the other thing, white supremacy, that's how we feel. I was born in this country, my father served in this country, but it is white supremacy that is dividing everybody. I don't like being called "a wog". I'm a human being. I went to school, I used to be called curryface. Is that a name? That's disgraceful, I don't like it. We have to abolish all this race hate, colour hate. You and I, everyone here, has the same amount of bones. Same amount of blood. You take my skin off and we're exactly the same.

Where has racism come from?

Attached: england-pakistan-flag-together-260nw-1050557429.jpg (390x280, 27.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/letsmoanaboutcyprus/i-would-rather-be-a-paki-than-a-turk-t81.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're right they shouldn't call you pakis they should call you subhumans

>What do we say? Is that a name? "Paki"? What is it? I'm not a "paki", he's not a "paki, we're human beings that are being labeled.
Paki's are subhumans fuck you and your shit thread paki faggot

You should burn in hell for calling humans like that. Americans have no morals at all

Imagine this.
People coming to your country en masse, at least 100,000 per annum, obliterating the capital city's culture, history, and ethnic purity.
How would you feel, Paki scum?

You probably don't understand how Britain works. British identity consists of multiple cultures and mostly of countries which were colonized by the British such as India. Take Britain's favourite dish: It is Chicken tikka. An Indian dish. Now, isn't that sufficient to tell you how Britain has become a melting pot of the Commenwealth?

Get out, paki.

ok paji

Attached: 1661238933187236.gif (351x779, 622.32K)

>You should burn in hell
pakis don't believe in that though. You messed up your larp, bro.

Shut the fuck up, paki! No one is care for you!

>Take Britain's favourite dish: It is Chicken tikka.
The thing Britain would like to dish out right now would be shitskins like you

I'm a 5th generation British Pakistani and people usually think I'm European or South European until I tell them my name , then it's the usually paki this and that

Dumbass. You're never gonna be accepted because of your skin.
Earn loads of money and then leave. That should be your goal.

Pakistan has had millions of refugees

This is exactly how I feel. How long have we deal with this? My son is rejected by porters at clubs. How long?

It's never going to change, and white people started moaning when we make our own communities where we can feel safe and comfortable

have you considered going back to Pakistan?

If you read the thread he's not from Pakistan you racist

Only mild difference there being that England is absolutely tiny, while you shitskins have all the land in the world.
Just work and GTFO of there, no one wants you in the West.

I call Pakistanis pakis all the time, it's a term of endearment here. Only people that ever complained about it were white pommy faggots, no paki has ever given a shit.

Go home then paki lol.

Seriously if it's that unbearable just go home.

>He thinks calling someone racist on Any Forums is an actual insult

Turks got you beat

tapatalk.com/groups/letsmoanaboutcyprus/i-would-rather-be-a-paki-than-a-turk-t81.html

Rubber dinghy rapids

Turn a paki into a paki smoke