190 cm (6’3”) is the new standard. Get used to it

190 cm (6’3”) is the new standard. Get used to it.

Attached: C362AD9C-8D07-4EC2-A307-556BEA7E26B2.jpg (960x1921, 1.05M)

Hugebitch confirmed.

tfw tiny dingus shall not please m'giantess

Attached: 1649802813622.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

Very bad. I find this woman very hot but my penis is only 180 cm.

I'm 6'3, but I wouldn't ever go near that thing. Nick cage looking ass

>1.90 cm
1.90cm is only 0.75"

My penis is nearly that big.

Kek. I'm 5'4 and my gf is 5'10

Get recked womanlets

>190
>italy

Women everybody

She said 1.9 cm, not 190cm

bitches want 12 inch dicks too. So i lie and the are very happy with my 4 inches anyhow.
manlets survived and are still around, so someone must be breeding with manlets.

I am unironically 171 cm

>nose ring
trash

How tall is she though? If she is 6'1' that's not unreasonable

thats a man

my suggested matches today look like tatted up garbage pail kids, and the one half normal looking one is a single mom

do not be fooled anons

Attached: enemy.jpg (512x720, 83.19K)

Manlets are birthed by short women. The lack of eugenism with women, and how most of them were able to breed with no regard to how small they were, are the reason for the manlet epidemic.

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945122.png (615x850, 466.77K)

Why?

Gli standard di appuntamenti sono cambiati di brutto ma solo per le persone "attratenti" o almeno che li dai un 6 su 10 ormai tutta italia si sente figa e potente quando abitiamo tutti con i genitori e abbiamo uno stipendio da fame, invece tra i meno attraenti nessun problema anzi si sentono anche veramente confidenti di loro stessi. Poi boh forse tu sei un mega chad che vive da solo con un buon lavoro. Ma in ogni caso ormai io ho rinunciato a provarci, avuto due fidanzate mi sono bastate per ora, mi arrendo se mi innamoro sarà destino

breeding in history is not comparable to breeding in modernity. no one selected, whether woman or the father trading her for cattle, based on pleasure principle except men. so the real question is not why do manlets still exist, but why do attractive women exist. by right they should've been destroyed long ago.
not so, baguette. the vast majority of huge motherfuckers have had very short mothers. it's the dad that determines gigantism.

Attached: 1649337271849.gif (318x382, 1.56M)

She fucks with manlets for sure

It’s a woman. She meant 190 cm. He mixed up the units m/cm and the values 1.90/190.

is. Emperors, kings and builders of civilization had tiny dicks.

The common pleb/slave had a larger dick on average. Low status and low class women chase what’s genetically familiar (broke ass niggers and oversocialized plebs). This is because the small-dicked men were always out of the reach of modern female ancestors due to having a higher status.

No like you'd have a chance. 6'3 is her limit, she's really looking for 6'4+ you manlet

kek women are fucking retarded

who cares she is literally ugly if she got naked and dogeza'd in front of me literally begging to be with me and saying she would cook and clean for me and give everything for me, I would say "eh sex with you wouldn't really be fun you're not attractive"

Joke on you, I’ve matched with several petit trad-looking 22/23s, but they already have a child and are single. They are mostly from Austria tho. I’m on the border often.

Don't listen to these demoralization threads. Confidence and cold approach is what will help the most. These apps are shit

Women are fucking perverts.

Asking a mans lengths is like asking what her pussy smell like. It is fucking creepy.

STOP OBJECTIFYING MEN.

the stickmen are the future

Woah user, are you mansplaining??

Dying alone is the new standard. lol

>single mothers
>trad

This chick is ugly. Also, nose ring? She get off the ranch?
But in my experience Italian women look like this weathered cunt or they're hot, not much in between.

No, yuros use . instead of ,

1.000 is one thousand in Danish, but 1 point 000 in English. 1,000 is one thousand in English, but 1 point 000 in Danish, German and whatever. (comma as we say, since we use comma to separate decimals).

>ormai tutta italia si sente figa e potente
Always has been. That’s why we are a cesspit forgotten by God. Why do you think the stereotype of the guy that parade his 2/10 gf exist? Because he do exists.

4/10 women are in no position to make demands.

The right hight for fucking is the women should come up to your chin.
Short guys need shorter girls.
6'3"guys need 5'9" 5'10" girls.

Girls shorter than that who want 6'3" watch to much TV. They won't be lined up right and probably can't take the whole dick.

/Thread for all hight threads.

lol

Attached: female standards.png (780x1060, 144.06K)

imagine being an old ugly roasty almost hitting the wall already and still can’t see that your standards are too high