No protection from death for the vaccines (Oof)

> Oof

roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/reanalysis-of-the-society-of-actuaries?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Attached: D4BFB729-CC9F-4E3A-8D78-715FA52CFE2B.jpg (1284x1933, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> peak clown world

Attached: 4E2BFFFE-6ECD-4072-A678-B16D11AB9B18.jpg (803x713, 486.73K)

They released an article blaming Trump for the Vax. The boddies will soon be hitting the floor.

Attached: 49EF1342-2144-4ED2-8E7B-4D5F7C6C522D.jpg (1284x735, 340.3K)

>Chuds will use this evidence to say getting the vaccine isn't a good idea

Attached: bwah.jpg (322x322, 14.61K)

Definitely. We’re about to hear everything bad about the vaccines.

> imagine taking the Covid vaccine in 2022

Attached: E1FBD7B6-BE0B-4051-A4CC-A453BC1A02E8.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

It was shitshow from the start. It still amazes me how many people fell for this shit and took the clotshots.

Attached: 1659589182271759.png (580x507, 244.04K)

Over here they tricked a lot of people with mandates. If you were a federal employee, contractor or sub-contractor you had to be willing to get fired and then in the last hour the courts overturned it. Statistic show that something of the effect of 97% took the Covid vaccines in that position. That’s criminal.

Attached: 4ADB00C0-C97C-4F5A-841F-7A48CBB89805.jpg (640x819, 70.43K)

You can see the same thing on euromomo. Overall the vaccine has made little impact. By age, it has shifted the burden from some old duffers dying a month or two early to young groups dying.

euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality

this could have been prevented with debate
there is no legal means of punishing the corporations which banned dissent
they can never acknowledge the full extent of their catastrophe, it would be their end
we will be told about side effects, not the excess deaths

Attached: 8640716648362.png (3000x1688, 358.86K)

Bump, good thread op.

Attached: IMG_20220825_104517_619.jpg (638x663, 48.43K)

So the nihilist fuckers who didn't care if the supposed virus killed them end up living and the desperate mouth breathers who were terrified of death have accidently committed long-suicide. Classic.

>Dr. Lupus

We’re in uncharted levels of irony right now.

that’s the signal to the medical industry that they can reverse the narrative without facing social or occupational ostracism. after the medical industry flips the media can induce panic and turn the NPC hordes into a rabid frenzy

Apparently. I guess the same people who screamed for the unvaxxed to be arrested and have their children taken will also be the ones pleading the loudest for us to help them as they succumb to their decisions.

Yes

>nihilist fuckers
>supposed virus
You blindly trusting corporations and governments doesn't magically turn others into nihilists. Matter of fact, I'd say being a faggot fueled by instant gratification, social validation and engineered existental dread does qualify you for being an insufferable and insufferably nihilistic NPC.

Attached: nja.jpg (640x640, 38.1K)

Loupis*

It’s never Lupus.

I guess being ESL I'll give you a pass for missing the point of my post completely. Nice try though kiddo.

No actually I didn't take the vaccine despite thinking Covid had a 1% death rate (not negligible) because I didn't want to die, and the way government pushed the vaccine clearly showed they wanted world depopulation.

Good, the let employers and government force good workers out of jobs to get their vaccines, serves them right.

Yep. I work while living with my parents and while I like my job and would have felt bad losing it, I didn't NEED my job to live. I called their bluff. I wasnt going to get jabbed no matter what. If circumstances were different and I need the jab or else I would potentially lose my livelihood , I might've been coerced into jabs

You equate justified scepticism, common sense and agency with nihilism, so if the point you were trying to make is that you are a retard - don't worry I got that.

Attached: humblesalesman.png (596x799, 676.33K)

Wow, that's crazy. Something like this would unfold if there never was a new deadly virus, the whole pandemic was a hoax, and all the 'illness' was the regular rate of flu and corona and more respiratory infections the globe experiences everywhere.

It would also unfold if all that were true, and thus the injection was never meant to stop, and does not stop any kind of coronavirus or respiratory infection.

www.pfizer.com/refunds

Attached: needle death.jpg (600x814, 114.26K)

Checked and underrated

>accelerate and purge

This. If you paid attention from the start you noticed the pattern of lies

Look army Jan 2022 before they started manipulating the numbers harder