Practically speaking, what's wrong with trannies? if anything...

practically speaking, what's wrong with trannies? if anything, they're a great thing since they create male scarcity by eliminating 2 single men (himself and his top)

the passing ones are cute and soft and more approachable, but don't have the downsides of a woman like being retarded. hrt needs to be encouraged and state mandated to all the chuds, incels and sexually unsuccessful males. give me (1) one argument against this

i would fuck them (not gay tho)

Attached: 1661216202827707.png (2294x546, 2.02M)

Is every long-haired guy a tranny in disguise? Starting to think that

Attached: 1661357835792171.png (876x776, 1.27M)

Totally not gay, sure, right, uh huh

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-062632_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x821, 90.77K)

>ukraine flag
>sexual thread
yea, OP is Jewish and young

I have long hair.. I'm not a tranny.

Metalheads on suicide watch

They have worms and parisites like toxoplasmosis

Symptom of a gynocentric feminist society that put women on a pedestal who cannot live a noble or virtuous life.

These poor boys is the end result of that inversion of truth.

Yes, long hair on men is for americans, people who think they are american "rockers" and trannies.
Nowt more cringe than seeing a bloke in a leather jacket and long hair here in the UK.

Trannies are mentally ill and living a lie. And they want us to live that lie too. They want to compel our speech so that we speak lies as well. That's what's wrong with trannies.

Attached: 1638682882929.jpg (720x693, 74.05K)

>hohol flag
>globohomo parroting
pick 2

Yet.

hot

Attached: 1659573981965629.jpg (1798x1214, 225.71K)

Anymore*

They are an abomination to nature, an affront to God by their mere existence, they are no longer human, just chemically and physically mutilated freaks, who are obsessed with a dangerous ideology, who should be violently executed in the street ...but that's enough about Ukrainians, the trannies are the same.

It's a mixture of a few things:

>1. Jewish propaganda and brainwashing via media and """""news"""""" networks
>2. The eradication of religious virtues and morals
>3. The destruction of the family unit, leading to a lack of morals and structure
>4. The removal of heavily defined gender roles that kept society functioning since forever
>5. The total crusade against men; which in turn, causes weak men to feel alienated and desire to be a women to have an easy life
>6. Lack of sexual, academic, and career advancement due to women being better educated and higher paid than men has essentially taken men's power away.
>7. Severe mental illness typically stemming from both low intelligence and being molested when growing up
>8. A severe lack of a grasp of situational awareness and an inability to grasp reality.

Feel free to add yiur observations to this list.

Jewish subversion thread.

Attached: 1661334062412364.png (614x451, 345.5K)

They are weak willed, easily subverted and therefore not reliable nor loyal. They betrayed generations of ancestors just because some hook-nosed kike told them it’s freeing and revolutionary while living through literally the biggest theft of wealth in the human history by said kikes.
But yeah, go one and chop off your dick/tits in one of our easily accessible clinics so we can steal even more of your money.
There’s no political solution to the problems we’re facing.
Electric boogaloo when.

source? pretty cute ngl

> what's wrong with trannies?
Everything. They are an abomination.

>give me (1) one argument against this
i wont, because im 100% with you