The return of Paganism

The question of the day.
Why are Christians so butthurt about which religion everyone should follow?
For example, they like to claim that Christianity is not a globohomo religion, but as soon as there is a pagan thread they sperg out and begin condemning us to hell and wish us death, or outright call us jews/kikes.
If they truly are not globohomo, why do they try to force their shit on everybody? Shouldn't they act with respect towards our views? Shouldn't we learn to cooperate?

Attached: c277cb582655c7b673b36c07d084bdcb.jpg (564x861, 114.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boloji.com/articles/15119/abraham-and-brahma-part-i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa#as_Adam
etana.org/sites/default/files/coretexts/14912.pdf
wctrib.com/news/6584334-Whites-only-pagan-group-comes-to-Murdock
britannica.com/topic/Roman-religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ is Lord and there’s nothing you can say or do about it, faggot

Isnt the most famous christian shill is Bulgarian and Turkish german lol

Maybe it's your Lord, I don't consider him as my lord

Yeshua Ben Yosef is Lord and there's nothing you can say or do about it, faggot.

Cool jewish mythology you got there pal

Christianity will never ever create a white ethnostate, since it is a religion that revolves around tales from the Middle East

And I say that as a white-passing Middle Easterner

Attached: 8c3e4b91d003966a133ebbebd9687847.jpg (1238x956, 131.22K)

Paganism is dead and gone. What you follow is not a revival of ancient paganism, it's a parody constructed from a few half-remembered fragments and modern occult belief.
Who founded Wicca and where did he come from? Hello? It's all a fraud.

>Why are Christians so butthurt about which religion everyone should follow?
Because Christianity is unironically the best religion, all others are shit and don't even deserve recognition by a Europeans

Attached: 1660430308014099.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

talk about your specific branch of it. If it's an interesting conversation you have with other people about what you like about it, other people will find it interesting and join you in conversation.

There is only one God. Except sometimes when there's three. And other times when there's millions of them. If you understand this then there is no conflict of interest.

>worshipping a jewish god
Lmao

>Christianity is unironically the best religion
And yet it always lost to Islam when the races were equal

Attached: empty churches.png (848x632, 748.33K)

>Typical pagan bait thread

First post is even worser bait.

This site should be closed.

>For example, they like to claim that Christianity is not a globohomo religion
I've had a purple fucking nigger bitch from the heart of Africa try to convert my at a bus stop in my own country, there's no debating that religion is kiked.

Christianity has rich pagan roots. Why are westerners and abrahamists so retarded? Asians can believe in 4 religions at the same time and have no problem but these guys create religions within religions and can't get along with each other because they don't agree on some theological interpretation about mary or ghost, father or holy spirit.

Revival can always happen because paganism is in our blood, in our DNA. We just need to unlock it.

Literally

Attached: 1630190453714.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

Quit calling it paganism. That's a christcuck slur.

its an Abrahamic (jewish) thing

Christianity is proof the subhuman nature of the common man. You will always be a spiritual slave of the jews.

A reminder that jews will literally ally themselves with muslims, pagans, niggers, and atheists in order to bring down Christianity. These threads are kike certified

>Christianity has rich pagan roots.
You mean it failed to completely infiltrate and supplant white culture.

Attached: muh angels4.jpg (2577x1756, 1.39M)

Jews created christianity idiot, jesus was a circumcised rabbi

Spics and eurospics are seething itt

Attached: Ostara.png (2000x1353, 2.64M)

No its that White people are too smart to fall for Jewish tricks and over time, people stopped buying it. Abrahamism is jewish trickery. Its 100% kikery. Everything that comes from Abrhamism has been touched by kikes and thus tainted.

They do it for purely selfish reasons.

Christmas is literally Saturnalia

Reminder jesus celebrated the jewish holiday of passover, the Le whipping of the merchants at the temple christcucks gush about was one such occasion

Jews consider Christianity polytheistic and have a deep-seated hatred of Christianity because Christianity holds jews to be responsible for the death of Jesus

imagine worshipping an actual kyke
HAIL WOTAN

How does that negate the Jewishness of Christianity?

>jews farted
I dont care

Attached: christ literally means annointed mesiah, mesiah literally means hero of semitic race.jpg (1369x510, 105.59K)

>Christianity always lost to Islam picrel
Europe is losing to Islam now just because they turn away from their religion.

Attached: middle_east_1914_english.jpg (800x516, 338.38K)

those are every day jews....the jews behind the invention of Christianity to subvert European culture are happy that the goyim serve their god who they (the jews) claim is the only one god and true god.

What kind of question is that even? I've literally explained it to you.

>be millenial
>grow up on post 9/11 internet atheism/le four horsemen of atheism
>go to Any Forums
>realize atheism is promoted by jews because of its destructivenes to nations and individuals
>can't undo anti-christian brainwashing or willing to make lifestyle changes like stop cooming
>decide to call yourself pagan

So you justify globohomo simply because you prefer Jewish mythology over every other worldly mythology? Why makes a Jewish religion better than anything else?

turning away from christkikery is damage control after christkikery ensured that islam will gain foothold.

Well, there's nothing more Jewish than the abeahamic religions

Christianity is very much influenced and inspired by other pagan religions and cults. Jesus is a sun god. And not an original one.

Attached: main-qimg-831e4cc87caec7839e1309a4b0aec3f8-lq.jpg (602x602, 124.25K)

Attached: 10-interesting-facts-teutonic-knights-1-min.jpg (770x433, 50.43K)

You are 1500 years late to save paganism. It was abandoned for a reason

Attached: The_Triumph_Of_Christianity_Over_Paganism.Gustave_Doré.jpg (991x1535, 694.6K)

Christianity is the inversion of original Aryan ancient religions. Everything in Judaism and Christianity had been stolen from Sumerian and Vedic religion including Yahweh (Vedic Yahvah), Satan (Sumerian Enki, Vedic Agni)

The early tales of Genesis are stolen and corrupted from the Sumerian's. Enki (Satan) created Adamu with the red clay of the Apsu and breathes the breath of life into him.
Later the Jews stated Yahweh creates Adam with the red dust of the earth and breathes the breath of life into him.

What about the "fallen angels"?
>"The Jewish authors often inverted the Mesopotamian intellectual traditions with the intention of showing the superiority of their own cultural foundations.
>[thus]... the antediluvian sages, the Mesopotamian Apkallus, were demonised as the "sons of God" and appear as the fallen angels ... illegitimate teachers of humankind before the flood."

Abraham = Brahman
>boloji.com/articles/15119/abraham-and-brahma-part-i

Adam = Adamu
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa#as_Adam

Read the "Sumerian Liturgical texts" by the Stephen Langdon
>etana.org/sites/default/files/coretexts/14912.pdf

Attached: 1575673829536.jpg (474x474, 23.75K)

all modern pagans are anti-racists and hippies

embrace Christian Gnosticism like a real man, think different for just once in your life.

>Christianity infiltrated and tried to supplant other religions too!
Ok spic

It was never abandoned. It went underground to avoid the violence and destruction of Abrahamic jew death cults

I only coom in my partner, does that count?

Btw Christianity was also promoted by jews only, at the beginning.
I dont remember claiming that atheism or the jews to be good things for us.

>European countries managed to dominate Muslims after they became secularized
Good job proving his point, kek

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

What's the evidence that it is Christianity here? It was however secular atheists responsible for this, highly Christian nations in Europe do not have a migrant infestation like those in the highly secular western europe.

Praise Zeus

Attached: Zeus vs mutts.webm (460x812, 1.4M)

Nice headcannon that never existed. Here is your uber successful first crusader bro. A norman aka a viking with pointy shield instead of round shield. First he pillaged your papal state outpost then he also pillaged your desert homeland :)

Attached: a40d926310a6ea416fa75f9c34347463.jpg (739x1081, 109.27K)

Why did you ignore the part where I said
>when the races are equal
???

Race and religion both matter, but when the races are equal, Islam prevails.

Also
>he thinks colonialism was motivated by a desire to spread christianity and not resource gathering and spreading liberalism/globohomo

cute
Explained what? Are you denying Jesus, Maria, and Paul were Jewish?

Attached: yemeni6.jpg (1200x776, 117.69K)

This. It's all just rebranded Wiccan. Look at what they did the druidry. It's now the biggest cuck religion of all.

Nice meme spic, could I ask you to prove your 2000 years of christianity bullshit?

Attached: muh medieval total war headcannon.jpg (1241x1074, 402.52K)

Globohomo is openly against Christianity. As we get more pagans and atheist we get more faggots and degenerates.

>partner
What are you, a homosexual? Because that would explain a lot

>It was never abandoned.
You can't "abandon" something that is largely unrecorded and had no real institutions anyway.

There's nothing to even go back to because we have literally no idea how their rituals and religions even worked for the most part. Almost all evidence of how various pagan faiths worked comes from Christian authors who thought them to be savage and degenerate.

The Turk is paid by the German government to shill and gatekeep. He has a discord which he used to advertise until it got him repeatedly banned for advertising, and his little toadies bump each other's threads in "totally not raids" raids. The other guy is just fat, old, and dumb.

Attached: the spammers.png (1895x1625, 1.68M)

>we
pablo pls

Attached: -we-us-our.jpg (439x313, 33.34K)

I never understood why Christians claim they're monotheistic. Christians worship Jesus, Satan and that mad sea god who drowns humanity once in a while. That's three gods, not one.

Wrong. I am involved in the now legalized and revived Roman religion and the majority of the Italians in the group are nationalists and everyone I know involved is not vaxxed. Many talk to me in private about the jewish problem.

Yet population was still majority Christian

Seethe & Dilate Christroons
Just because your religion is anti-European and globohomo doesn't mean every religion is
>wctrib.com/news/6584334-Whites-only-pagan-group-comes-to-Murdock

Attached: 1603068287315.png (768x820, 692.58K)

>memflag
>"pablo"
>posts a jew
You don't pass as a Any Forumsack or a woman.

And zionism is against globalism, are you gonna pick one of the jew poison?

don’t care about jews or their jewish religion of christianity

Zeus was a hell of a mutt producer himself tho.

Nice in depth analisis retard... do you have a Horus bible? Do you know any of his teachings? The life history of Hitler is has some paralels with Macbeth. Is Hitler a fictional character? FUCK YOU

I just find the long hair, faggot pagan-larpers cringe.

I cant tell the difference between one shitskins who eats kebab from the other sorry pablo.

Yep, Europeans had to abandond Christianity as a fundamental part of their socieites before they could compete with Muslims.

I dont deny race realism, but when you look at christianity VS Islam when the races are the same, Christians always lose

egyptian christians lost to egyptian muslims
mesopetamian christians lost to mesopetamian muslims
berber christians lost to berber muslims
anatolian christians lost to egyptian muslims
syrian christians lost to syrian muslims

Attached: amazighlady3.jpg (602x906, 111.37K)

>christmutt doesn't understand blood
as long as the race is pure, it will always be there, that's why you abrahamic jews always try to mutt up the whole world.

Golems killing white people that don’t worship a rabbi…
lol what do you think that demonstrates?

Then hopefully you don't mind if I ignore the religious advice of a coward too afraid to show his home nation and who confuses spics and kikes.

>Globohomo is openly against Christianity.
Lies.
The ADL and SPLC wants to ban European native faith symbols meanwhile there's is no ban on Christian symbols despite the much memed lie about Jews hating Christianity,
Whereas the government in Sweden just recently tried to totally ban the use of Futhark for being "hate speech".

Attached: 1658878125948346.png (960x821, 356.62K)

I'm not even christian pooland bro. Paganism is gay and fake.

Christianity is outdated globohomo, nevertheless still globohomo.
It doesn't have use in our present society from the perspective of the elites. They need to genocide a lot of people do they use degeneracy to their advantage, I approve of this method.
>What are you, a homosexual
No

I am not going to give you a history lesson on 4chin.

You dont even register in my thoughts to mind or not mind pablo.

Paganism is a larp. The line of succesion has been broken and tge religion dead for centuries

We actually have a lot of information on rituals in greek and roman culture and we know a lot about how the structure of how governments and emperors consulted with religious figures.

britannica.com/topic/Roman-religion

>Yet population was still majority Christian
And? The entire Middle East was Christian.

Show one example where it’s against black or brown christians

Nope, what gave you that idea?

>lie about Jews hating Christianity
Jews hate Jesus so much they refuse to use the + symbol. What are you talking about?